Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smaller crank pulley found?

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Came across a guy on facebook had a smaller crank pulley made by precision power,anyone heard of these?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Why smaller? If anything a TRD S/C truck would want a larger s/c crank pulley.

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Not on a s/c,just the crank n smaller turns faster

autobodyX

Reaction score
Smaller pulley on super charger bigger on crank. I think you are confused with under drive pulleys

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Yeah i dont have a s/c,so smaller crank less drag,kinda like a lightweight flywheel

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Ya,thats true,but i dont think with just the crank,it will be enough to loss charge and rpm for those,maybe if i had all them done im sure it would

justin13703

Reaction score
A smaller crank pulley on a supercharged engine will cause you to lose boost. The crank is the drive pulley so it is not the same as replacing a sc pulley. A smaller sc pulley will make more boost. But a smaller crank pulley will make less boost and spin the rest of the accessories slower.

justin13703

Reaction score
Well shit now that I re read I see that you said that like 5 times lol. Well either way, just remember that it will spin your water pump, alternator, power steering and Ac compressor slower. Making them less effective.

Top Bottom