Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

socal earthquake

lucke

Reaction score
6.9 quake just south of the US Mexico border, 20 miles deep. felt it here in OC as a long slow roller, kinda fun...

NightWing

Reaction score
in Costa Mesa at the moment and I felt it. It was pretty fun

TreTuna

Reaction score
Have to agree with you on that one... Felt it here in Hollywood as a roller, took me half of the time to realize it was an earthquake.

Mr.X

Reaction score
Oxnard (Ventura county) i felt it ...woke me up from a nap

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score
whats it like to feel it? i'm in AZ and have never felt one myself....must be weird. does the ground just shake or what?

rios

Reaction score
i actually felt a little aftershock here. ANd i have some friends in tempe who felt the aftershock.

My brother is in avondale, and they felt it pretty strong, said the chandeliers were shaking pretty bad and they thought they were getting sea-sick.

My blinds moved a little bit, and my door sort of shook. Hope everyone in So-Cal is ok!

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Another one hit northern cali too right? It was like a 4.1? Got I hope there's no Tsunami alert again cause of this. The last one we had was a waste of time!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
My friends felt it, but I didn't (I was standing right next to them). :laugh:
Guess I just rolled with it! :top:

BlackCat

Reaction score
A friend of mine in north Tucson claimed she felt it. I didn't feel a thing, but then I spent much of the day on the road running errands, so I wouldn't have felt anything if I were in a car at the time.

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
at home town buffet munchin, and everyone freaked, and i was just still eatin with my girl and family

lvxr

Reaction score
im not THAT far...but i felt nothing? only felt one earthquake before, and it was cool. it woke me up from my sleep, i was still drunk from the night before, and i was trippin the fk out....

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
oh my bad yall that was me starting up my truck you felt :laugh:

07SWB

Reaction score
I'm glad I wasn't down there for it. My dad's tv plant in mexicali took some pretty bad damage. That's not good! Hope they can get up and running soon.

XDsm

Reaction score
I didn't even know there was an earthquake until my brother-in-law's Mom mentioned the pool was sloshing around. This one didn't seem to make the rumbling noise I usually hear with quakes and just made slow long rolls that were hard to feel. I thought the Chino Hills one a couple years back felt way worse, this was more like a tremor.

rice247

Reaction score
Windows were shaking. Thought it was just windy. Didn't realize it was an earthquake till is started getting stronger and kept going. Then I went back to my nap

dramad1

Reaction score
yep at my house it lasted about 20 seconds, window were shaking like crazy. shit i ran in the house when everyone was running out to hold my 52 mounted on the wall. and my fish tank lost about 3 gallons of water

Top Bottom