Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Someone With A Jailbroken iPhone GET THIS....

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
...and let us know how it is. Seems legit, but I don't like that fact that the person on the other end of the line hears echo cause of the phone. Also the fact that you have to have a jailbroken phone. Actually, jailbreaking your phone for the TVout option isn't that bad, but yeah, someone GET IT! Thank you!

http://www.mp3car.com/mimics/

Workman3886

Reaction score
That's pretty sweet, even though I don't have an iPhone I like the setup!

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
That's pretty cool but you have to buy hardware for it to work.

zr2ee

Reaction score
there are several video's on the mimics system on youtube, they recently released one for android as well. i was looking into doing this but ultimately decided on another route

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been looking at this since they started posting about it. If I didn't need an actual radio for work, I'd consider this more. And I know I could buy an external radio, but too much gadgets in my dash is too weird.

Also the Android version isn't out yet. They're still beta testing it.

zr2ee

Reaction score
Ya I forgot about the pre order, still I think they have a way that you can tap into an existing unit display and switch between the two, haven't done much research on it though

ntinhri

Reaction score
echo is only cause that phones on speaker inside the car where the call s coming from. If he'd tke it off speaker there would not be a echo.. I love this system... Radios will go away in the next 3-5 years watch and see...

foxracinfor20

Reaction score
i wonder if the pioneer app radio is similar i just bought one but have not installed it yet

Top Bottom