Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Southern Ontario Xrunners

easts1d3

Reaction score
Winter has finally eased off on us a little and I hope everyone got through the deep freeze without a scratch or dent! (For the daily drivers out there)

What mods or plans have you been conjuring ? Or what has life got you busy with?

I've been busy with renovating my new house and moving in at the end of the month :top:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Oh you know I'm sure I have some new scratches and dents but whatever lol. She's a daily and that's life lol. I have a new clutch and tob to be installed soon. Hopefully starting In The next couple days if I can get off work early enough. Besides that I have my stage 2 pulley for my blower that will be going on after the clutch gets broken in!!!
For Xmas the gf paid for me to get my truck dynoed. She actually went to the shop and talked to the guy about it, I'm proud of her lol. Talked with Cory and he wants to dyno his as well so maybe some others want to come play as well!!

easts1d3

Reaction score
Dyno pulls you say?!

I might join you two if your going at the same time to do a few pulls and see how my engine is performing

Stock vs. Trd vs. Urd haha

How big of a job is it to do your clutch and tob in your garage? I've got an awful rattle that I need to take care of before it gets worse and I think it's the fork

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
When the weather get better, I'll install the sway bars I got for Xmas.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I'll be sure to let ya know when we gonna go. Cory won't be boosted yet so it'll be stock vs built Motor vs urd lol.

As for the trans. By the pics I seen of your garage (congrats by the way!) it wouldn't be too bad. Be sure to have all the tools necessary a good jack (we use a motorcycle jack) to lift and lower the trans a buddy to help and a case of beer and you should be able to do it in a day easily. I'll be doing mine over a couple days as I am getting my flywheel machined b4 I put it back in

Nthinri did a write up which is really good. Only thing I do different is unbolt the top trans bolts from the top instead of using 3 feet of extensions.

Last edited:

Can XR

Reaction score
Hope everyone got through the weather safe. I just received three NST pulley's so they will be on once the weather warms up.

Xcars_onfireR

Reaction score
I cracked one of my rear skirts this winter :argh: dam rock hard snow banks!
Just got a remote starter I'm hoping to install this week end, no more rushing to work right after a cold start up! and yeah, congrats on the new place Jesiah looks like a sweet property.
If you guys are getting together for the dyno runs l might tag along too still haven't seen you truck with the URD set up.

Can XR

Reaction score
I cracked one of my rear skirts this winter :argh: dam rock hard snow banks!
Just got a remote starter I'm hoping to install this week end, no more rushing to work right after a cold start up! and yeah, congrats on the new place Jesiah looks like a sweet property.
If you guys are getting together for the dyno runs l might tag along too still haven't seen you truck with the URD set up.

I hear ya. I did the same to my drivers side rear skirt. didn't crack it but blew all the mounting tabs off. Trip the the body shop in the spring to see how much it will cost.

easts1d3

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm pretty stoked about moving in soon
I still have a lot of work to get done in the next few weeks though

Carson that sucks, I thought making my round exhaust tip into an oval exhaust tip on a frozen snow bank was bad!
Is it fixable?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
well if you guys couldnt tell I was avoiding this thread until I got on a computer.... sooooo here we go..

with the X if you haven't caught up with my posts and build thread got the truck back and all was good for a month then she was abused in my work parking lot and a month later sent in for repair lucky though it was in the shop and covered during the ice storm.... while it was there she was repainted from the headlights down and the fender flairs as well... ended up paying about $700 outta pocket but looks great now... only downside so far is this....

pulled over for no front plate... it is with me in the cab as I don't want to drill into the bumper to mount it.... going to try what irunit did.. thankfully the officer was understanding and just told me to get it mounted sooner than later

outside of the truck plans are moving along for the wedding... seems as though with the turn of the new year we have gotten our asses in gear.... lots of cash spent but it will be a sweet day!!!

big plans for 2014 hopefully they can all happen!! Would really like to setup a stellar Canuck meet, I am thinking either Niagara falls overnighter, Camping again in grand bend, the warplane museum or something.. possibly a mod day or something of the like... got a lot to install once the warm weather hits...

congrats on the new workshop Jesiah!!!:adore:eek:h yeah and the living space attached to it:smile:

Gator congrats on TROM!!! Love Love seeing the Canucks on top!!

And well Bill and I are gearing up to drop his trans this week... man working in the cold sucks but a little molson muscle should get er done!!!!

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
What t f , I have seen cars with plate on the back that you can't even see the #, and they are the newer ones. I guess he had nothing better to do. Did you check he the plastic was still on his badge( new cop)

easts1d3

Reaction score
I have mine in my windshield right now and I get hassled every once and a while but no tickets for it yet

I think we should do a grand bend meet when CSCS has their event.
We can camp at the pinery, hit up the beach, and go to CSCS

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
If we want to camp at the pinery for cscs we better book now!!

easts1d3

Reaction score
Once they have their schedule up I think we should do that

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Grand bend sounds cool. And as for the plate not being on the front. We are required to have the sticker on the front (it's a truck and it goes on the front so they can see it if your towing) as much I hate the front plate it's just asking for trouble not running it here for that reason. If it was a car it wouldn't matter so much. If I ever get paint work done I'll have the holes filled but I'll be running the plate in a different spot. I do enough shit to get in trouble I don't need them pulling me over for that hahaha

SSSXR

Reaction score
yo you still buying my foglights? I kinda want to get rid of them... ill ship them if you want.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
So bad news for grand bend, CSCS posted their 2014 schedule on their FB page and grand bend is on the weekend of my wedding :thumbdown: sooo if you fellers wanna go to that someone else is going to need to take the lead...

easts1d3

Reaction score
Yeah I just checked the schedule, I didn't know it was up for so long.

You picked a good time of the year to get married, my wife and I got married on the 15th of June :top:

We will have to plan something on another date but I'm still planning on going to cscs that weekend if anyone else would like to join

Judas

Reaction score
im down for cscs.
camping at some point this summer would be pretty awesome too.
look forward to meeting some new people and checkin out some sweet trucks.

Top Bottom