Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SS mono leaf springs -Cheap

CanyonCarver

Reaction score
When I say cheap, I mean come get them and pay what ever you want for them. I even have new bushings for them. I got these a looooooooooong time ago from another member and never installed them. Sold my X a long time ago and just trying to get them out of the garage without just throwing them away. Hoping someone here wants them. WILL NOT SHIP THEM! Located in Hillsboro, OR but may meet some where within 50 miles of me if at least fuel is covered.

Prise

Reaction score
When I say cheap, I mean come get them and pay what ever you want for them. I even have new bushings for them. I got these a looooooooooong time ago from another member and never installed them. Sold my X a long time ago and just trying to get them out of the garage without just throwing them away. Hoping someone here wants them. WILL NOT SHIP THEM! Located in Hillsboro, OR but may meet some where within 50 miles of me if at least fuel is covered.
I’m on it!! I’ve got a buddy in Portland that works for Milwaukee!!!! Gonna contact him now and see if he can hook it up!! I can Venmo you once I can confirm he can meet up with you.

Top Bottom