Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sways installed

xrgilly

Reaction score
didn't really take any pics just this one cause i know some ppl had problems with the new end link bushings
this is how i got the nuts on
GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

removed the end link from the bottom so that i could move the bar to get access

re-conected the end links and then used a couple ratchet straps to line up the other attachment points on the frame

Moneyblind

Reaction score
where there is a will, there is a way, or some other smoe that shares there knowledge to common problems! Thanks mate :)

Grats on the sways! I am thinking about that or XII drop kit next; Dunno yet.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Hit some twisties!!! OR come run me and bill in autoX!!!

xrgilly

Reaction score
took latoya out for a quick rip and some higher speed turns feels great very happy and a fairly ez install

Coupe

Reaction score
These are a nice product. I really like mine.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Latoya..... Lol I see where it came from but your truck isn't bsp

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Haha I am not insinuating anything, you draw your own conclusions..... I just stated a fact....

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Haha I am not insinuating anything, you draw your own conclusions..... I just stated a fact....

hahahaha, :):crinklehair:

xrgilly, did you buy the sways new from XII? if so, how much was it shipped to your place?

xrgilly

Reaction score
i had them shipped to my address in buffalo so it was 450 shipped i missed out on a group buy that was 40 dollars cheaper but just the other day i got a nice partial refund so i was at the same price as the group buy your prob at 400 ish if they are offering the sale still now i just want them to get this coil over going what a great company

Moneyblind

Reaction score
i had them shipped to my address in buffalo so it was 450 shipped i missed out on a group buy that was 40 dollars cheaper but just the other day i got a nice partial refund so i was at the same price as the group buy your prob at 400 ish if they are offering the sale still now i just want them to get this coil over going what a great company

Awesome mate, thanks for the info! I am wanting the bars, drop kit, and QA1's from XII for now; Honestly...I want alot of things...roflmao

xrgilly

Reaction score
haha if your gonna drop drop it right get the mono leafs or steel leafs , don't waist your time with the blocks, just my point of view i got the blocks had them for 2 weeks then ordered the mono leafs

Moneyblind

Reaction score
haha if your gonna drop drop it right get the mono leafs or steel leafs , don't waist your time with the blocks, just my point of view i got the blocks had them for 2 weeks then ordered the mono leafs

Whats the main differences between the two? And do you still have the blocks?

xrgilly

Reaction score
one is steel the other is a composite material they didn't have the steel leafs when i got mine or i prob would have gone that direction just for the strength and peace of mind. if u do get the mono leafs i would say get the trac bar as well some guys had them crack and splinter on the edges I've had no issues with mine but i do have the trac bar. the trac bar from urd is also a great mod bye bye wheel hop now the tires just smoke lol

and ya i still have the blocks

Last edited:

Moneyblind

Reaction score
one is steel the other is a composite material they didn't have the steel leafs when i got mine or i prob would have gone that direction just for the strength and peace of mind. if u do get the mono leafs i would say get the trac bar as well some guys had them crack and splinter on the edges I've had no issues with mine but i do have the trac bar. the trac bar from urd is also a great mod bye bye wheel hop now the tires just smoke lol

and ya i still have the blocks

hmmmmmmm...sent you a pm

SpicyTaco888

Reaction score
Would the sways be a bad idea for a daily driver? I'm on blocks now and I hate it so I was thinking about going balls to the wall and getting the track ready drop from XII, but if its going to be giving me headaches every day I'm not so sure

xrgilly

Reaction score
i hated my blocks i was going to sell the drop kit but i went and got the mono leafs qa1s and now the sways . u only notice the sways if your cornering fast just general driving u don't notice much, def no drawbacks i love them + ez ez install the front look about 45 min just cause i was 2 stupid to remove the 2 braces and the back took literally 15 min

SpicyTaco888

Reaction score
Thanks for the input... I'm definitely thinking I'm going to upgrade to the XII performance track ready with the QA1's before I go for the TRD blower... no use having all that power if you can't put it to the ground :top:

Top Bottom