Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TCAI fiter cleaning

quicky06

Reaction score
whats the right way to cean these amsoil fiters?

and can you give us the part number fr them?

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Pulled this off Amsoil website

Cleaning
EaA filters should be cleaned every year or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. Carefully remove the filter from the housing. Clean the housing with a shop towel, being careful not to knock contaminants into the air inlet. Filters can be cleaned by carefully vacuuming the filter media on the dirty side, or by holding the filter with one hand and carefully blowing the filter media at a 45 degree angle on the clean side using low-pressure shop air (15-20 lbs. psi
).

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Are you suggesting to just buy a new filter?

Gadget

Reaction score
I just thought the part number was requested so that a new filter can be ordered. So, I provided a link for speedy ordering if that is what was wanted.

Gadget

project-c2

Reaction score
I think the original question, was how to clean it. I got kind of worried too. Like "WHAT! I have to buy a new filter every year." Oh.

quicky06

Reaction score
yea gadget gave me what i wanted. URD is good at that, althought my O2 sim could have used some shrink wrap

Bobby B

Reaction score
Like "WHAT! I have to buy a new filter every year." Oh.
If you buy a Starbucks coffee once a week at 3.00 dollars that's 12.00 dollars a month and 144.00 a year. Let's not even calculate what beer cost a year. LOL! 47.69 a year for a brand new filter is a small price to pay for clean air that's being introduced to my motor. Hell! at that price I'll replace my filter every 6 months!
:top:

project-c2

Reaction score
If you buy a Starbucks coffee once a week at 3.00 dollars that's 12.00 dollars a month and 144.00 a year. Let's not even calculate what beer cost a year. LOL! 47.69 a year for a brand new filter is a small price to pay for clean air that's being introduced to my motor. Hell! at that price I'll replace my filter every 6 months!
:top:
Whoa, whoa, let's not take it out on the beer...:laugh:

Top Bottom