Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

testing 1...2 test 1. 2

trd_sport

Reaction score
Posting from galaxy note 3. Taking advantage of my unlimited plan. Won't let me text ruck it keeps editing it to say r u c k. What the F U C K!!

trd_sport

Reaction score
Figured it out! **** **** **** damn auto correct functions. I had my DROID since it first came out about 8 yrs ago and it's worked great until a few days ago...This is a huge upgrade for me and the larger screen makes it easier for me to talk and take notes at the same time, the smaller screens though able to fit in my pocket were tougher to use at work so I can justify it. Otherwise this a monster phone and I'd say a 5" screen would b more practical for most, but its not too bad. the boobies r life size now lmao.

STONER-X

Reaction score
This is my next phone... Going from a modded sII to the note 3.... I want the large screen for my XRUing

smftexas86

Reaction score
This is my next phone... Going from a modded sII to the note 3.... I want the large screen for my XRUing

why not jump to the Note or the Mega then :p

just kidding, still a better choice than the iphone

hrspwr236

Reaction score
The Note will be my next phone in a month, hell of a lot smaller than using the iPad, wish the mini was out when I bought mine, my wife doesn't like to share her mini!

STONER-X

Reaction score
why not jump to the Note or the Mega then :p

just kidding, still a better choice than the iphone

I'm getting the note3... I have a sII....

I read up on the mega and it has crappy performance specs... I think it is a tablet with the phone features... Its not even a 3g if I remember right... :eviltongue: haha

trd_sport

Reaction score
With my old phone I would consistently use .04mb of data a month. I've used 16 mb since I got it yesterday. Definitely makes the Web browsing a much better experience.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Be leaving in a couple hours to go get my Note 3 early, after almost 2 years I actually dropped my phone of the counter and the careen shattered on the tile :ahhhhh: :motz: :argh: thank God I was up for my upgrade a while ago :top: will be looking at other phones but 95% sure I want the big one :rolleyez: for my forum browsing!

trd_sport

Reaction score
I tried using my droid to get a contact and it was pathetic. Now I know why I've had eye problems, never realized how hard I had to focus to see the screen. .5gb

STONER-X

Reaction score
Olde but.......

I joined the note 3 club this week!!!!!!

Already found a one click root tool :D so tempting

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Been enjoying mine since day one but I must say it is un satisfying knowing this phone straight out of the box tries to keep texting and posting respectful by not letting me use a singe cuss word.

STONER-X

Reaction score
I can't stand 5th auto correct on this thing.....

Well I found a rooter and I bit the bullet and rooted it.... had it since Monday....

If hall are into rooting.. check out

Kingo.com

Do what it says and click root and BAM.... This rooter doesn't trip the Knox counter and as long as you don't go flashing new roms you can unroot back to stock for warranty... first thing first... good bye att crap and Google apps!!!

:D

Top Bottom