Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thank You XRU > You've Inpsired My Rad Red MOJO

TRD-X

Reaction score
All I can really say is that's one sick ride Bro!:adore::adore:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I remember when you first joined here...even then, your truck looked good.

I'm glad this community was able to give you ideas and help out with your mods.

As already stated, your truck looks awesome:rock:

nine9six

Reaction score
Wow... Truck looks great! Your girl isn't too hard on the eyes, either! :top:

iamrayzian

Reaction score
^ Thanks man. I've got to slow down on mods and time I've spent on the Taco. She is starting to get upset after 2.5 years of dealing with it. So, this is pretty much it and done with. Thanks everyone!:rockon:

iamrayzian

Reaction score
Figured you guys might like my "NEW" Carbon Fiber Interior Mods, Spindle Lift, & Gloss Black Roof.

I added New pics on the first page. "RETRO"s are the last & final thing. :rockon:

Tapp

Reaction score
you have one of the sickest interiors I have ever seen for a Tacoma!!

SO tastefully done :adore:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
So is this a kit that I can find online somewhere or did you have it done at a local upholstery shop? Looks really nice.

PS: You should think about "left justify" your posts. They're difficult to read in that text/size/justification.

iamrayzian

Reaction score
No need to get all upset or things of the whatnot sir, All i mentioned is that the pics looked familiar.... It looks great but what I was getting at was that two threads with the same content don't make much sense unless there is something new to add. :top:

^ Sorry if you think I'm upset. I'm just explaining why there are (2) threads existing. I don't think they're the same @ all as its two different Topics.

So you're telling me, no one ever uses the same pictures? So do you think someone would've seen these if they decided to browse in the Xibit threads.

No need to get upset Venom.:top:
Just here to help and inspire.
So is this a kit that I can find online somewhere or did you have it done at a local upholstery shop? Looks really nice.

PS: You should think about "left justify" your posts. They're difficult to read in that text/size/justification.

Its a Vinyl quality wrap thats actually well made and easy to work with. It just takes a lot of patience and time. I did them in stages while watching TV.

I always center,bold, and add color to my threads. Many have mentioned it, bothered by it, but I do things different.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
you have one of the sickest interiors I have ever seen for a Tacoma!!

SO tastefully done :adore:

word

He is talking about the seats..

Love the leather

iamrayzian

Reaction score
^ Ohhh my bad. I thought he was talking about the Carbon Fiber trim. I actually bought the PECCA kit and had it customed.

I installed the Leather Kit myself. It was a pain the arsh. I pretty much installed everything on my truck myself. I had a lot of help from fellow TW members.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Where were you able to order the Pecca kit? I haven't been able to locate it online anywhere. Is it customizable, in terms of changing the colors, perforations, etc?

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
that's 1 sick interior...:rockon:

is that just carbon fiber overlay or is that real carbon fiber?

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I'm just explaining why there are (2) threads existing. I don't think they're the same @ all as its two different Topics.
They weren't the same until you updated the pics in your old thread (this one)...then bumped it. If you would of just started a new thread (like you did), without adding the pics to this one and bumping it, so BOTH of your threads weren't on the home page at the same time...you would be fine.

But because you didn't do it that way...I've merged the threads:top:
So you're telling me, no one ever uses the same pictures?
Here and there we do...mainly for reference though.
So do you think someone would've seen these if they decided to browse in the Xibit threads.
YES, because you added the updated interior pics to the first post in this thread and bumped it -- which would have made this thread show up on the XRU homepage.

I always center,bold, and add color to my threads. Many have mentioned it, bothered by it, but I do things different.
I agree with Matt...it is hard to read.

Per our rules-->

NO SHOUTING.
Remember, using ALL CAPITAL OR ALL BOLD LETTERS OR LARGER FONT SIZES is considered yelling and it makes the forum more difficult to read

Last edited:
Top Bottom