Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The dealership is killing me

autobodyX

Reaction score
So $1900 to fix the wiring harness because rats chewed through it. Worst of all I still have a rat issue to solve.
I would call your auto and maybe even you home owner insurance and see if rat damage is covered.

blu xr

Reaction score
funny this thread popped up again. over on tw someone had a device under their hood that the dealer even didnt know what it was. it turned out be a rodent deterrent. after reading about all this im thinking of investing in some because one day i found a 3ft snake under the hood of of one of my rx7's

now it makes sense the snake wasnt living in there as i had first thought, but was there to catch his next meal...

madtrucker

Reaction score
Sorry for the bad luck Madtrucker.
Freakin' rats...
I wish your pockets and your truck a speedy recovery!
Thanks man. The truck is back home. It's a harsh lesson, I will recover. Appreciate your kind words.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I would call your auto and maybe even you home owner insurance and see if rat damage is covered.
I'm going to eat the cost either way. I'm going to pony up. I'm sure they would cover it.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I have been searching for solutions. There are traps, flashing lights, and sprays that the rats don't like. I'm going to park backwards so they will have to cross asphalt. There is a guy online called the Rat King who has advice. I'm going to kill some rats. Or discourage them. I will check TW for some solutions also.

Top Bottom