Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The weather is getting nicer

Click

Reaction score
I'm just throwing out some ideas for a meet up in the Puget Sound area. I don't know yet when I have free, but would like to get some peeps together from around the area. Would like to throw mod ideas around, check out each others rides and mods, and shoot the shit. Maybe set up a networking system to help each other work on trucks.

Thinking of meeting for lunch sometime, maybe a Sat, at a brewpub. Let's throw some ideas around.

BondXII

Reaction score
Looks like an older post but caught my eye. I'm in Bremerton/Port Orchard for the week for class. Anybody bored in the afternoon/evening, I might be down for meeting up. No X with me, just a rental, but nonetheless I'm game for some microbrew.

Click

Reaction score
I would normally, but I'm going to Vegas tomorrow for a Mopar show and driving a Lambo on the race track.

MrHaVoC

Reaction score
Looks like an older post but caught my eye. I'm in Bremerton/Port Orchard for the week for class. Anybody bored in the afternoon/evening, I might be down for meeting up. No X with me, just a rental, but nonetheless I'm game for some microbrew.

I live just east of Seattle, I'm down to drive my X over to a nice pub and shoot the shit over some beers. PM me if you want, I'm free every afternoon/evening this week except Friday.

BondXII

Reaction score
I'm game for whatever tonight. I've been just leaving the hotel in the evening then eventually staggering back. :) Going to see the Mariners tomorrow night since I'm here.

kenneth206

Reaction score
Let's make this happen. I'm down for a Saturday afternoon at a pub, or maybe even Redhook out in Woodinville or something.

Click

Reaction score
I'm free next Sat. The wife is out hitting garage sales. I was thinking of contacting Outlaw7 to have a beer and talk trucks. Maybe he'll see this thread. I'm up to meeting anywhere. Lunch, beer.

mrguy33391

Reaction score
Let's make this happen. I'm down for a Saturday afternoon at a pub, or maybe even Redhook out in Woodinville or something.

I believe I saw you rolling in downtown Seattle sometime this last week. I believe it was Monday morning near Chinatown. I was gonna right up a post, but figured you probably were not on xru. I was driving a Superior Linen truck #33. Do you have a Urd logo on your middle back window?

I have a family get together at my house this coming Saturday. I really want to meet a couple of you new guys. Can we do something Friday after work or Sunday?? Text me if y'all really want to get this done. 253-459-2311

Last edited:

Click

Reaction score
Since not everyone will be able to make it everytime, let's do this one Sat. I can't make Fri or Sun. Then we can have a few more get togethers at different areas so more can join. Maybe The Ram in Tacoma next or the Powerstation in Puyallup. Even Trade Route in Pacific. Then head over to the peninsula for a meeting.

outlaw7

Reaction score
Dont know how i missed this one! Im pretty sure im busy this weekend, ill know the closer to friday it gets. Im down for a meet, tacoma is about the max south i will drive. Any farther and most of my day is spent driving. Only thing is come jun 1 the rivers are going to open up for spring steelies so i pretty much live on the water from there on out. Any one wants to drift the skagit river and hunt fish let me know.

I'm game for whatever tonight. I've been just leaving the hotel in the evening then eventually staggering back. :) Going to see the Mariners tomorrow night since I'm here.
too bad its not football season. Experiencing a seahawks game should be a must on everyones bucket list. the noise in that place is off the charts!

Last edited:

Click

Reaction score
Doesn't look like MrGuy can make it this Sat so is the meeting location Woodinville, Redhook brewery? Works for me. 12-1 sometime. What do you think Kenneth?

Click

Reaction score
OK, I'll be at the Redhook brewery in Woodinville, Sat May 12, at noon. Having lunch and a beer. I should drive my 69 VW or my old S-10 and wait for someone to show up then walk up and ask a bunch of stupid questions about your truck, acting like I don't know what it is.

Click

Reaction score
A successful meet up at Redhook! Lunch was had, a couple beers, good conversation, and people watching. It was pretty packed. A couple group shots of all the trucks.

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

mrguy33391

Reaction score
Dont know how i missed this one! Im pretty sure im busy this weekend, ill know the closer to friday it gets. Im down for a meet, tacoma is about the max south i will drive. Any farther and most of my day is spent driving. Only thing is come jun 1 the rivers are going to open up for spring steelies so i pretty much live on the water from there on out. Any one wants to drift the skagit river and hunt fish let me know.

too bad its not football season. Experiencing a seahawks game should be a must on everyones bucket list. the noise in that place is off the charts!

You are correct sir on those Seahawks. The noice is pretty ridiculous and the environment is awesome. Maybe one day the Mariners will be good again and it will be crazy there too.

rentoo

Reaction score
Sorry I missed you this time. The weather was too nice. Had to take the motorcycle out instead.
Next time for sure

rentoo

Reaction score
Click,
I just registered pnwriders and bookmarked the site.
Thanks for the referral

outlaw7

Reaction score
hey click you should come to oak harbor sometime, one of my good buddies is the brewer at flyers here in town. His name is tony you might know him. From what i gather from him local brewers are a pretty tight knit community.

Top Bottom