Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toyota XR Vs Chevy Xtreme

Sykotic336

Reaction score
If theres a post about this im sorry for not looking and im not sure if this is the right place either.

Just asking your opinions or actual events. Drag or track I wanna here it.

07xrunner

Reaction score
dont forget the x-runner wins on looks hands down :biggrin:

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
i had a guy in an xtream keep looking at my truck at a light. i rolled down the window and he was like "wow thats a nice truck man, real nice" lol

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
there's no way that "extreme" gm junk can compete with us ,straight away or twisties.also unerpowered too.

rx-runner

Reaction score
ok well we are talking about stock vs stock. truck vs. truck. you think the chevy intimadator ss would be able to take a ferrari enzo?

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :stoned:
ok well we are talking about stock vs stock. truck vs. truck. you think the chevy intimadator ss would be able to take a ferrari enzo?

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I had an Xtreme call me out once. I let him get ahead a little to make him think he was the man...then I gunned it and passed that assso!:rock: He was McSad! Xtremes have nothing on the XR...no matter what they say.

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
What generation Xtreme are we talking about here?

xtoplinex

Reaction score
I buddy with an S-10 xtreme is pretty fast....he can actually be right next to me the whole time...(he has alot of mods)

But if you are talking about the Colorado xtreme...yeah they are pretty slow..:laugh: ...I should know.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I buddy with an S-10 xtreme is pretty fast....he can actually be right next to me the whole time...(he has alot of mods)

But if you are talking about the Colorado xtreme...yeah they are pretty slow..:laugh: ...I should know.

I was talking about the Colorado xtreme. There are too many of them here.:puke:

Sykotic336

Reaction score
I was talking about the Colorado xtreme. There are too many of them here.:puke:
Ditto.

Well upon looks an XR is sexier but an xtreme is nice too... Im pretty shure hands down and XR would overtake an Xtreme in a rally but drag is a bit questionable. Stock vs stock of course. If I read correctly they have about the same amounts of hp but weight and torque I have no idea.

I tried googling it but nothing showed up and I thought this would be an interesting topic. Theres many pros and cons but I think I would take on any xtreme any day because an XR roolez:adore:

morcheez

Reaction score
xtreme will be easy and the ss intimidator is like a mid 15's truck stock ....at least i remember reading that somewhere...so both are a kill

nxrunner

Reaction score
My buddy has a 4.3 with lots of mods thats pretty quick. hadnt run him yet though.

Sykotic336

Reaction score
One of my friends has the colorado xtreme and I asked him "lets race" hes down for it but we never know when we actually can both of ours stock and hopefully ill get it on video :D. Somewhere somehow and hopefully we dont get popos involved

Top Bottom