Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TSB: Clutch Pedal Squeak Noise '05-'06

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Even my 07 squeaks, but it's not consistent enough to take to the dealer. I already know when I get there, I'll go to show it to them and nothing will happen :laugh: ... My stereo is generally turned up pretty high anyway, but it did annoy me for a while

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
cheez pleeeeeeeeease!:laugh: back away from that fatty! it's effecting your reality!:top::laugh:

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
bringing this back..... WOW my clutch sounds like crap... i called toyota and they said they will do NOTHING for me if its past the 36k mark... but it didn't start til after... so how is that my fault? is there anyone that has fixed this them self? if not how much does it cost to get done if its not under warranty...?

07bspXR

Reaction score
My 07 with 14k has the squeak too It drives me insane. Im going to take it to the dealer to see whats up with it.

morcheez

Reaction score
i cant believe they havent fixed this problem yet...even the 08's are doing it still...wonder if the 09's will still be doing this

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me, it's like every single freakin truck does it:argh:

Yeah, had the TSB done along time ago and i noticed today thats it's starting to comeback, gotta find a fix for this since I'm out of the 3yr 36k warranty. :thumpdown:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Yeah, had the TSB done along time ago and i noticed today thats it's starting to comeback, gotta find a fix for this since I'm out of the 3yr 36k warranty. :thumpdown:

You know, i had mine done a looong time ago, and for the longest time it never came back. Then like 8 months ago it came back for like 2 weeks, then totally disappeared again:dontknow:

I think it just likes to mess with me:laugh:

PLCX

Reaction score

could you take it in and pay for it through the dealership? im in the same boat

Spyder327

Reaction score
could you take it in and pay for it through the dealership? im in the same boat

The main problem is that the "fix" for it doesn't always seems to be working. So if you were to pay for it out of pocket (being out of the 3/36) and the problem was still there, you would be SOL

metalheadx

Reaction score
mine is a 07 and they have to fix mine when the parts come in

xtrakrispy

Reaction score
08 with 15k on my XR. sounds like a mule on a hot day :frown:
*eeee onkkkkk*

firemedic_119

Reaction score
I talked to the dealer today here in lynchburg, va... they told me that if it doesnt do it when i bring it in then im SOL b/c the TSB say's 2005 and 2006... Mine is a 07.... Bastards

Barcelona X

Reaction score
i cant believe they havent fixed this problem yet...even the 08's are doing it still...wonder if the 09's will still be doing this

Yep its still on the 09's.... Mine is so bad.... with less them 1000 miles on it.... :thumpdown:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
mines doing it as well with 5k on the odo...I have never had a manual trans that didnt do it...

firemedic_119

Reaction score
All the guys who arent included in the TSB (07+) I went to my dealer and they sprayed some lube on it, so far it has worked...

Top Bottom