Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TSB: Rear Suspension Noise ('05 only)

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Rear Leaf Noise TSB :top:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 346
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 300
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 276
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 259
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

lenie03

Reaction score
Man this one would of applied to me if I only had leaf springs still. Dang. Wonder if they'll put some on for me :laugh:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Man this one would of applied to me if I only had leaf springs still. Dang. Wonder if they'll put some on for me :laugh:

LOL... funny thing. One of our work trucks is a chevy 2500. I took it to the dealer to have a oil change and for them to check a couple of other things on it. I got the ticket and headed out to the truck to drive it off and i seen they had replaced the tailgate support cables because of a TSB. Well the funny thing was, the truck no longer had the factory tailgate on it. We have a hydraulic lift there now? So where is the cables? :dontknow: :laugh:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I get that noise, but my XR is an 06. I haven't had time to check to see if my silencer pads are black or white yet...

djdevynator

Reaction score
i gotta bring my truck in for this fix. i went in yesterday and he had no idea what i was talking about. so he wants me to bring him the tsb

ddongbap

Reaction score
Just be like..

"Dude, don't ask me. I didn't mod this truck. Maybe you guys (Toyota) forgot to put the springs on?"

Top Bottom