Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo in!!! now starts the count down!

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
dang man sorry to here about that.... dont get frustrated yo you learn alot more

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
how much would it cost to replicate a kit like that but whick a less expensive non ball bearing turbo? im really loving that kit, i cant wait til you turn that beast on

rexrunner

Reaction score
If i did it again i could make it alot cheaper, which i might do......

but def go with an internal wg (keep the bb)

and if you used a different boost controller it would b alot cheaper. but I would say to build a kit, prob 4K

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
about how much more time til u turn the truck on. if u could replicate a few kits. you could be the first and only turbo vendor lol and trust me im sure many will buy

rexrunner

Reaction score
hopefully tomoorw i can do some closed loop tuning, but all depends if I have enought time before school. well keep your eyes open, bc after a few dyno pulls and making sure everything works flawelessly, it might be for sale.

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
did you really do all of this just to sell it as a kit? your a crazy man but thats insane. i hope to have enought money for it by the time its for sale

Tunedx

Reaction score
Nice setup so far. Looks like u are very meticoulis. Use should be are turbo vendor.

pro_p8ntball

Reaction score
under the hood is lookin' good....
but someone needs to take care of that window...:frown:

Tapp

Reaction score
looks great man!!!... if you started selling as a kit...mmmm my S/C would be for sale in a heartbeat...:top:

now lets see some vids/dynos/kills/and VIDEOS!!!! :bird:

heloboby7

Reaction score
Toyota made it really easy to do water lines for the turbo as long as you don't live in a super cold climate... Its looking pretty good. Congrats

XRnerr

Reaction score
That set up is HOT now even faster DAMN man looks really goood...

rexrunner

Reaction score
all the finalizing is going on tomorrow. like clean up coolant lines, oil lines and so on..
I will get some under truck pics tomorrow hopefully.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I bet you are as excited to get that thing tuned and see what it can do, as the rest of us are.

Top Bottom