Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turd Gen...That Was Too Easy

Coupe

Reaction score
Pics are not working...........

Reaction score
Dude that video with all of you guys running it is sick.

Yeah the dry lake beds are pretty cool. There is a much larger one in the same area where they hold professional top speed runs but you have to pay to get in. We used to ride quads and bikes out there.

You whooped their ass. Was the guy filming in the dunes in a 3rd gen?

That was Airdog so he's slow because of the armor.

Reaction score
so was that guy trying to race you? couldn't really tell on the street video?

He pulled up twice to pass. I took off normal the first time and noticed he was gunning it so I did too. The second time it was obvious and we talked for a second at the light. They are just slow.

Reaction score
I can't stand this Youtube channel, but they ran all three Taco gens from a dig. The 1GR truck embarrassed the 3rd gen. The 3.4L truck even kept up with it.

https://youtu.be/jbmOYTMirrw?t=3m53s

People will fight you tooth and nail over that video. ETC wasn't on, distance is too short, 1st gen is a manual and all kinds of other excuses. They sound like a ricer that lost a race.

fishsticks

Because fast lifted truck.
Reaction score
People will fight you tooth and nail over that video. ETC wasn't on, distance is too short, 1st gen is a manual and all kinds of other excuses. They sound like a ricer that lost a race.

They can try, but that 1GR putting two trucks on the 3rd gen is a hard argument to win.

Last edited:
Reaction score
you call me a ricer, but even I know when ive lost a race.... at least ill admit my truck isn't super fast...

Top Bottom