UCON-EMS Version 2 NOW READY FOR ORDERS!!

armyoffoo

I couldn't wait, order processed :)

Still having issues with these and the Accel coil packs? I can swap my stock packs back on if they conflict.

Gadget

The new version has a different powertrain adapter board with different connectors to fit the newer ECUs that the other version would not fit. This new version fits the 2009-2015 Tacoma V6.

It would be best to not use aftermarket coil packs. We have calibrated the UCON to work properly with the OEM coil packs. Really don't know if the aftermarket ones are any different at all other than being yellow, but we have seen a couple of issues with people running them.

shane881510

so it's just the version that's for the 09+ model. Will there be any software updates for all the ucons any time soon.

Gadget

Yes it works very nicely with the TRD/Magnuson supercharger. It can run the supercharger without needing to get your ECU reflashed.

We have cals for:
Rreflashed or non-reflashed ECUs.
Cats or no cats
Three different power stages
Runs the URD 7th injector
stock 320cc, TRD 455cc, URD 640 and 800cc injectors and the ID1000cc injectors
all the URD higher boost pulleys.

Can custom configure for crappy intakes that jack up the MAF sensor reading, but just better to get one that does not like URD or aFe.

shane881510

I wish it would fix the rev hang. As advance as the ucon is it prolly can fix the rev hang if they wanted it to.

TitanRattler813

I'm guessing these are all gone already? Didn't see it on the website.

This would make URD superchargers a possibility on 12+ correct?