I have no idea what caused all 6 ign coils to fail. After testing all wiring etc etc, I swapped out the coils and am back up and running again. Urd's tech support was awesome, I sent my ucon back to g and he ran a few test and found there was an issue with the unit not reading the maf signals. He sent me a new unit as well as 6 spare coils he had laying around, I have not reinstalled it yet. I plan to with in the next few weeks. Just waiting on a few more parts for other mods I'm doing.
I really wish you would get that UCON back in so we can verify the new calibrations are working as they should. We need to do a general release to everyone else and you are holding up the show.