Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD End of Year SALE!!!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
To bad you don't also sell parts for the Scion tC. :(

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
WOOT WOOT! 15% off engine builds! :blurock:

Jeremias

Reaction score
Let;s say my wife ordered some equal length headers a few days before the sale took place without me knowing, would she expect to be able to get a refund for the difference?

Darkside-X

Reaction score
I think my clutch is slipping, plus i have a few upgrades I'm waiting on which won't make things better. Any clutch/ flywheel suggestions?

blaxrunner

Reaction score
I ordered my walboro 255 fuel pump at 10:48 am 12/24 =)
and then I got an email about this sale at 11:16 am 12/24!!!!!!!!!!
Bust! :argh:

novanut21

Reaction score
I went to order a set of URD LT's and I forgot my password to login so I sent in a request to have my password emailed to me for my account on the urd website 3x on 3 different days. I still have not received a email with my password.

Prise

Reaction score
I think my clutch is slipping, plus i have a few upgrades I'm waiting on which won't make things better. Any clutch/ flywheel suggestions?

I upgraded to the URD stage 3, ToB upgrade and light weight steel flywheel and it's the best thing I've done to my truck so far besides S/S.

Darkside-X

Reaction score
I upgraded to the URD stage 3, ToB upgrade and light weight steel flywheel and it's the best thing I've done to my truck so far besides S/S.

I was either going that route or the twin disc, not sure which way to go.

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Got the twin disc ordered with arp bolts and upgraded throw out bearing. :rockon:

asianized

Reaction score
Ive got the cc stage 2 clutch, lightweight flywheel and urd tob kit......best upgrade ive done hands down!!!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ive got the cc stage 2 clutch, lightweight flywheel and urd tob kit......best upgrade ive done hands down!!!

Did that same upgrade when I dropped my new engine in. And I agree, it was a solid upgrade over stock! Still works great as a DD but meets my needs when I drive a little more lively as well. :burnout:

Top Bottom