Urd Press Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, this is awesome! So URD signed into a deal with Toyota Motor Corp AND Rotrex? Sounds like a dangerous combo to me (in a good way). I can't wait to see what you guys put out for the Toyota/Lexus lines now.

GREAT JOB BRIAN & GADGET! :rock:

bcutshall

so with this happening, TRD SC is out of the question and URD will start supplying Toyota/Lexus with the charger, right?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
so with this happening, TRD SC is out of the question and URD will start supplying Toyota/Lexus with the charger, right?

Now, you see... that's a good question. What's the score on that one Gadget?

Spyder327

After reading that article, i think URD entered into the agreement with Rotrex only and that it gives them exclusive rights to make S/C kits for toyota vehicles with the Rotrex blowers. TRD could still make a blower kit, just not one using rotrex parts. I could be wrong but thats what i got out of it.

Bobby B

I think your right spider. don't see toyota using urd equiptment my self no offense URD.:top:

I heard from a reliable source that at the SEMA show last year. The Toyota booth displayed a vehicle with URD parts. I was not there that year so I don't know if they were S/C's or shift kits or what. Also URD was not aware of this. But noe the less this is huge for URD! and I wish them well, because just as soon as they release a CARB legal S/C I'm all over it!
:top:

After reading that article, i think URD entered into the agreement with Rotrex only and that it gives them exclusive rights to make S/C kits for toyota vehicles with the Rotrex blowers. TRD could still make a blower kit, just not one using rotrex parts. I could be wrong but thats what i got out of it.

Well put Spyder !!!

Tripple D

It's good to see all of the hard work has payed off and your company's legitimacy greatly increased. Congrats guys. :top:

My68ur8trd

:dontknow:
I heard from a reliable source that at the SEMA show last year. The Toyota booth displayed a vehicle with URD parts. I was not there that year so I don't know if they were S/C's or shift kits or what. Also URD was not aware of this. But noe the less this is huge for URD! and I wish them well, because just as soon as they release a CARB legal S/C I'm all over it!
:top:

Toyota displayed the Petersons 4Wheel mag. ultimate FJ. It had the URD Blower on it. Seems like Toyota wanted the hood down though :dontknow: People would pop it and they would pit it down again. Showin up the concept tundra (non running by the way) with a TRD blower

Justin

Bobby B

Toyota displayed the Petersons 4Wheel mag. ultimate FJ. It had the URD Blower on it. Seems like Toyota wanted the hood down though :dontknow: People would pop it and they would pit it down again. Showin up the concept tundra (non running by the way) with a TRD blower

I still like that Tundra though If I had room in my garage I would have one!
:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.