Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Urd Press Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
ditto, congrats. sounds like this will be a good thing for toyota owners.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, this is awesome! So URD signed into a deal with Toyota Motor Corp AND Rotrex? Sounds like a dangerous combo to me (in a good way). I can't wait to see what you guys put out for the Toyota/Lexus lines now.

GREAT JOB BRIAN & GADGET! :rock:

Bobby B

Reaction score
I told you guys there was something huge coming from URD!

:biggrin:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Nice to see you guys making the company even better :rock:

bcutshall

Reaction score
so with this happening, TRD SC is out of the question and URD will start supplying Toyota/Lexus with the charger, right?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
so with this happening, TRD SC is out of the question and URD will start supplying Toyota/Lexus with the charger, right?

Now, you see... that's a good question. What's the score on that one Gadget?

Spyder327

Reaction score
After reading that article, i think URD entered into the agreement with Rotrex only and that it gives them exclusive rights to make S/C kits for toyota vehicles with the Rotrex blowers. TRD could still make a blower kit, just not one using rotrex parts. I could be wrong but thats what i got out of it.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
I think your right spider. don't see toyota using urd equiptment my self no offense URD.:top:

Bobby B

Reaction score
I think your right spider. don't see toyota using urd equiptment my self no offense URD.:top:

I heard from a reliable source that at the SEMA show last year. The Toyota booth displayed a vehicle with URD parts. I was not there that year so I don't know if they were S/C's or shift kits or what. Also URD was not aware of this. But noe the less this is huge for URD! and I wish them well, because just as soon as they release a CARB legal S/C I'm all over it!
:top:

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
After reading that article, i think URD entered into the agreement with Rotrex only and that it gives them exclusive rights to make S/C kits for toyota vehicles with the Rotrex blowers. TRD could still make a blower kit, just not one using rotrex parts. I could be wrong but thats what i got out of it.

Well put Spyder !!!

Tripple D

Reaction score
It's good to see all of the hard work has payed off and your company's legitimacy greatly increased. Congrats guys. :top:

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
It would be sick if this meant a URD S/C with no voided warranty :smile: :smile: :smile:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
:dontknow:
I heard from a reliable source that at the SEMA show last year. The Toyota booth displayed a vehicle with URD parts. I was not there that year so I don't know if they were S/C's or shift kits or what. Also URD was not aware of this. But noe the less this is huge for URD! and I wish them well, because just as soon as they release a CARB legal S/C I'm all over it!
:top:

Toyota displayed the Petersons 4Wheel mag. ultimate FJ. It had the URD Blower on it. Seems like Toyota wanted the hood down though :dontknow: People would pop it and they would pit it down again. Showin up the concept tundra (non running by the way) with a TRD blower

Justin

Bobby B

Reaction score
Toyota displayed the Petersons 4Wheel mag. ultimate FJ. It had the URD Blower on it. Seems like Toyota wanted the hood down though :dontknow: People would pop it and they would pit it down again. Showin up the concept tundra (non running by the way) with a TRD blower

I still like that Tundra though If I had room in my garage I would have one!
:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom