URD Supercharger Kit, 2010+ 4Runner and FJ Cruiser

Gadget

Getting eaten alive recently from people wanting info on the "New GR" project.

Prototype has been running for YEARS at this power level. Only 6 PSI. Runs fantastic, smooth, powerful, nice to drive the very overloaded lifted truck.

Well start installing the first one on a customer's truck next week, 2015 4Runner TRDPro in Inferno, and a couple more weeks the first FJ Cruiser. Kit will be released for the FJ first. This is Stage 1.....

1C0DC7A3-ECE7-4B84-AFE5-2636AB09B4CC_zpsgoxtoi0a.jpg

C7BD2FEC-6EF1-4219-ACEF-65438DA492E3_zpsrsp15ae3.jpg

URD_NGR_Supercharger_Stage1_DEV_zps9keap4rh.jpg

D8CC87C1-D642-47DC-A176-B9DDE3CB0B7B_zpsqhjdl04p.jpg

Torspd

Staff member
I remember when you first posted the teaser picture!

That torque curve is really flat too. Make for a strong pull across the entire rpm range.

Gadget

12+ old 1GR version? Interesting...... Do you all really want to pay a lot more than our current kit?

TitanRattler813

12+ old 1GR version? Interesting...... Do you all really want to pay a lot more than our current kit?
I saw the URD kits stop at '11 but I haven't figured out what besides that annoying secondary air injection pump changed at the 2012 model year that makes it incompatible. My bad if I missed the thread where that was explained. I even tried to start a sticky thread that never quite stuck

Gadget

The air control valves are on the passenger cam cover. We need to get a truck in here and see if they are in the way or not and if so what needs to be done to move them. That is the only issue.