Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wet shot Nitrous with S/C

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
lol id say they did something wrong... Crack a bottle open that is that size and you can flash freeze just about w/e its pointed at (it will probably take half a minute to expel its contents cracked wide open when full).

That bottle on a small shot should last you 50+ runs lol.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Got a leak somewhere it seems.

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
there's no smell either, and it's not a leak because I would hear it, and I sprayed all the connectIons with water and nothing bubbles

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Just to recap...

Is the bottle the correct weight right now when full or with any nitrous in it? If not perhaps they blew your burst disc when filling it & handed it back to you....

If the bottle is full/has some contents in it & nothing comes out when you open it with no line attached, the only other possibility is a massive clog or defect in the siphon tube/valve.

Id be running a filter on the supply line.

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
After I Got done Testing All My Connections and Opening The Valve All The Way Disconnected, The Bottle Weighed 17 lbs Took It Back, they're Going To Fill It Again. Also, How Do I Compensate My Rpm Window ForThe Fuel And Nitrous In The Line Between The Solenoid And Intake after It Closes, Sorry About The Spaces, swype Doesn't Like The Internet Anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Fixed it for ya. :top: It certainly does like CAPS though doesn't it? Lol

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
never got around to hooking up the fuel line, just been using it to confuse people lol... I should just sell the kit

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
What about tuning? Heard would need to pull timing when running nitrous? But what if we have no way to adjust the timing? Thanks. I dm'd shadowdeath but he didn't reply yet.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
MAF Cal with timing adjust, AEM FIC, MAP-ECU3. Something like that. Or even a UCON if you have a compatible year model.

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
MAF Cal with timing adjust, AEM FIC, MAP-ECU3. Something like that. Or even a UCON if you have a compatible year model.

So tuning the timing is required to run a small shot with trd sc? If not, how big of a shot can you go with out adjusting the timing? Thanks!

Top Bottom