Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What kind of gas mileage do you get with your superchargers?

jusmad

Reaction score
I'm just curious about the gas mileage you guys get with your superchargers.

Thanks

Slay0r

Reaction score
Horrible, havent gotten to 17mpg yet lol

SooRunner

Reaction score
275-300 miles per tank...some flooring here and there...

squidboy

Reaction score
Depends on city/highway and how much I get into the boost. It's varied from as low as 15 to as much as 23 (all hwy). I probably average around 17-18.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I didn't care about the mpg when I got the X. If I did the driving I used to do I don't think I would own a X.

Murderface

Reaction score
275-300 miles per tank...some flooring here and there...

This is about what I see and I have a heavy foot while on the highway of about 85+mph(accounts for around 50% of my driving). I got the same gas mileage the entire 20K miles I drove my truck before being boosted.

ac281

Reaction score
I average 16.5 combined city and hwy, and I drive pretty fast.

Murderface

Reaction score
I'm not pointing fingers but this is a Forced Induction mileage question thread and I see to NA people that answered:hmmmm2: Breakin ballz breakin ballz

Has anyone really lost and mileage after getting boosted? Some of my best MPG's have come since being boosted.

sntckr

Reaction score
I get about 14 MPG with a very heavy foot. That is also what I got before the SC, but I drive it even harder now after adding it. I am lifted with bigger tires and armor (steel plate bumper, sliders, etc.). I am confident that I would see better mileage with my SC if I accelerated at the same rate and drove at the same speed as I did when I was NA.

kenneth206

Reaction score
I did about 4 hours of driving over the pass and back around here under heavy boost conditions 80% of the time and got 15.8 MPG. No traffic and I had wide open roads etc. I was really surprised.

I get anywhere from 12-15 MPG when I commute which is a mix of city and freeway driving. This is about what I got before boost. I will say that with boost your foot might get a little heavier and have a direct impact on your MPGs.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Ultraguage says 26 on the highway?

Jesus H Christ??!!! What are you doin???? 55???:laugh:

I got 17mpg, all highway, w/ multiple burst to 100 and beyond...desert trip... this was N/A also with 4.10 gears...I know, weird as all hell. Got about 15-17 with mixed and sotck gearing

17mpg, mixed, a few squirts here and there...after boosted...with stock gearing :dontknow:

Its to hard to drive slow...

butters607

Reaction score
Jesus H Christ??!!! What are you doin???? 55???:laugh:

I got 17mpg, all highway, w/ multiple burst to 100 and beyond...desert trip... this was N/A also with 4.10 gears...I know, weird as all hell. Got about 15-17 with mixed and sotck gearing

17mpg, mixed, a few squirts here and there...after boosted...with stock gearing :dontknow:

Its to hard to drive slow...

at 65 lol what's wrong is that slow?

bcroach78

Reaction score
I get the same mileage as I did before I installed my S/C when I drive like I did with out a S/C.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Just took a road trip and finally had a good chance to check highway mileage.
URD MKII stage III putting out 415hp, T56 transmission with .5 OD and 4.30 gears out back. Cruising 75-80 mph which is 2Kish rpm I got 22.5mpg.
Usually with mixed driving I am around 18-19 mpg. Not too bad IMO.

TRON

Reaction score
No change for me really between n/a and f/i.... however, its been a long time since...
personally, if you gonna supercharge your truck, last thing you need to think about is the gas mileage

Top Bottom