Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WHazaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

5000XD

Reaction score
What's up suckers! How is every one! Who is still around? Haven't been on here in ages. What is that ugly ass RR XR doing on that upper banner :eviltongue: We all know that the black and blue xrs are the best looking and fastest.

Just had to post up again. After almost 6 months I started driving the xr again (Gadget, are you ready so we can get the tune correct now LOL :crinklehair:). I know, I know, I had to get back to you, my bad.

I also got myself a new baby, a 2014 Jeep SRT. It's crazy how quick this mofo is off the line! With launch control I managed a few deep sub 5 second 0-60 runs in the tropical heat. Had it up to around 140-150mph also. This thing is a monster.

Anyway, that was me signing in again. See you guys in 3 years time :rofl: j/k

Attachments

• IMAG1178.jpg
    IMAG1178.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 127
  • IMAG1187.jpg
    IMAG1187.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 123

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I absolutely love the GCSRT8, I would kill to have one..........i wonder if you live close to me :laugh: there are a few of us old timers still left oh and by the way Barcelona Red is the best looking and fastest :eviltongue:

5000XD

Reaction score
Hey man, also been loving these srt8s since 2006, when they first came out. Couldn't get one because they were too expensive, got one now though and it's absolutely stunning. The problem now is that I am totally in love with the V8 sound, yummy. The xr sounds really silly. Hope to supercharge it in a year or two. Got to see how she holds it together.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I have always been a huge fan of the SRT group, had a CSRT4 in between Xrunner

My next will be a 2014+ 300 srt8:top:

5000XD

Reaction score
^Awesome. Looks like a fun car.

They will kill the 300 SRT I believe, so you better keep an eye out for that happening. I also like em but the GC with the AWD was just the way to go for me. From a dig (even in stock form) it's a beast and will put cars twice the price to shame.

Check out these roll races, versus a RS5 and ISF.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htNUdCQXawM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htNUdCQXawM[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEbhemqHwpQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEbhemqHwpQ[/ame]

5000XD

Reaction score
Some extra eye candy, wish I could make better pictures :rolleyez:

Attachments

• IMAG1418.jpg
    IMAG1418.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMAG1432.jpg
    IMAG1432.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 104

BondXII

Reaction score
Those are awesome Jeeps. There are a few turbo and twin-turbo ones running around here built by Stage6 Motorsports. The bad boy I see at cars n coffee is 12-1500 hp (can't remember...they all blur together LOL). Insane SUV flying down the 1/4 REALLY close to 9s. :blurock:

On another note...tried to reply to your PM, but I keep getting errors. I'll email you today.

5000XD

Reaction score
BBK looks so nice on both, I miss mine :argh:

What happened to yours? I really love mine, but compared to the Jeep it's like playtime. The Jeep is quick from a dig but if you step on the brakes you better be wearing your seatbelt or else you will go through the windshield!

Love that Jeep SRT! :top:

Thanks man! Been my dream ride since 2004-2005 :)

Sick looking jeep bud.

Thanks! :top:

Those are awesome Jeeps. There are a few turbo and twin-turbo ones running around here built by Stage6 Motorsports. The bad boy I see at cars n coffee is 12-1500 hp (can't remember...they all blur together LOL). Insane SUV flying down the 1/4 REALLY close to 9s. :blurock:

On another note...tried to reply to your PM, but I keep getting errors. I'll email you today.

Those Stage6 folks are legends in the Jeep SRT world. Looking to get a pre 2011 SRT8 Jeep to send to them so they can twin turbo it for me :laugh:

Got your email by the way. Send you another :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
My BBK was on the old X, need to buy another BBK for the new X

Top Bottom