Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wheel color photoshop please

armando_x87

Reaction score
I need a photoshop of the wheels being. A different color. I been thinking more like a gun metal. Or whatever other color you think is best, any opinion are welcome. They were originally gold, but lost is color.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 233

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Assuming that you want just the spokes GM and not the whole wheel:

Armando1_zpszyw5kzua.jpg

(too lazy to chop the reflection!)

blu xr

Reaction score
the whole rim gun metal would look pretty cool too...

...i dont think anyones done that yet.

armando_x87

Reaction score
Thanks Steve, it sure look sweet. And yep you got it right just the spoke. Once I get it done. I'll post pics.

Reaction score
Can one of you shooping wizards make these black. How about with chrome dish and one completely black.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Can one of you shooping wizards make these black. How about with chrome dish and one completely black.

Glad to see that you are coming to your senses, bkack with chrome lip will look nice although you might want to start your own thread, sometimes these threads don't get looked at again after the OP request has already been satisfied!

Reaction score
I like chrome so I dunno if it'll happen or not but yea I'll make a new thread later tonight.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I like chrome so I dunno if it'll happen or not but yea I'll make a new thread later tonight.

Don't get me wrong, I like a little bling, but I got tired of the full chrome wheel quick, there were more days I didn't like it :dontknow:

Top Bottom