Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

will a 2013-14 tacoma oem nav/radio work in an 05 xr?

blu xr

Reaction score
a few questions...

looking to replace my aftermarket head unit and curious if this will fit and operate in my xr.

really wanting it for the nav...

is the eom unit any good?

what is a fair price for one?

thanks in advance

mejbro

Reaction score
I have the Toyota / Lexus Enform Navi in my 2018 Tundra... it's terrible, it doesn't understand what you're saying and it's "clunky" when trying to make a change while driving.
I had installed one of the latest Pioneer units in my 2011 IS350 and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
It actually made the trade-in a higher value even though it was a USB connection to my phone, through the Android Auto App.
I shouldn't have been so quick on the trigger because Pioneer released the latest version of that unit and it essentially "mirrors" your phone, via the Android Auto / IOS App wirelessly.
I remember driving 80mph, windows down, and saying "Hey Google" and it fired up without a glitch. Amazing piece of tech.

mejbro

Reaction score
Super clean visual.
Personally, better than anything Toyota / Lexus Enform can offer.

o0opackersfano0o

Reaction score
I put a 2015 taco nav unit it mine. Got it cheap. Don’t like fancy radios and love the factory look. Some great write ups on tacoworld for the swap and parts needed.

blu xr

Reaction score
I put a 2015 taco nav unit it mine. Got it cheap. Don’t like fancy radios and love the factory look. Some great write ups on tacoworld for the swap and parts needed.

thanks for the info.

did you find the nav difficult to operate?

Top Bottom