Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Workman3886's MR2 Build

Workman3886

Reaction score
It's been a while guys! I'm still around and still driving my X, just between work and life it's been crazy!

Some time ago I started to part out my X, it wasn't to sell it or trade it, rather to just turn it more into a daily driver. I love my truck and she's a blast to drive, but with only one vehicle I was getting worried about blowing her up and still owing some moola! This is by far the best vehicle I've ever owned and I love her to death, but without dropping tons of money I'll never hit the power and speed numbers I want.

So I made a decision, why have one vehicle when I can have two! I give you, the MR2 Spyder!

Don't worry, it was flipped before I drove it home.

Finally home in the garage!

look at that yellow... Metal polish for the win!!!

Like NEW!

Transmission out!!!

What clutch?!?!

So here she is, my new project! Right now I'm just replacing the clutch to drive it for a while, dog it, and blow it up, but later...

K20/K24 swap, full bolt ons, cams, tune, looking for a mid to low 11 second car. And best of all I will be getting most of my parts from Hybrid Racing, one of the most experienced names in Honda/K motor swaps!

rennurx

Reaction score
I have a hood from my old spyder if u would ever need one lol

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Awesome, nice project, don't see too many around these days

Can XR

Reaction score
Wow ! Nice to see a different car being modded. Don't see very many MR2's where I live.

Top Bottom