Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Would you be interested in a live IRC chat room?

Would you be interested in a live IRC chat room?

• Total voters

Blue10XR

Reaction score
Im cool with whatever, i just figured with all of us we could at least get together virtually since most of us live far apart. I am still in the IRC. Now its me and SgtBadA. MiamiCHillin seems to have sold out...lol Cant blame him, noone has really made the effort to check in daily.

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
Yea make a group me one. Blue ma bad man it hasn't really been letting me connect and I don't receive updates anymore.

Blue10XR

Reaction score
Yea make a group me one. Blue ma bad man it hasn't really been letting me connect and I don't receive updates anymore.
Whatchu talkin bout willis? If you cant connect, its on your end. I been there everyday all day. I know Sgt mentioned he was forgetting the -dash in #X-Runner he has been there everyday too....

lamia2super

Reaction score
groupme group chat has been created. try the link under to join if not pm me your email or number and i'll add you. once your in the chat you guys can add addition people by the same means

you can join the chat with your pc by going to the website or by downloading the free app. i recommend just downloading the app with your phones

https://groupme.com/join_group/15355235/K5UuG3

Last edited:

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
Whatchu talkin bout willis? If you cant connect, its on your end. I been there everyday all day. I know Sgt mentioned he was forgetting the -dash in #X-Runner he has been there everyday too....

I see the channel but for some reason it just wont let me connect or send me notifications. It might be my phone because its jailbroken.

Top Bottom