Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS X-Fest 2014 - Tannersville, PA - Sep 19-21

Gadget

Reaction score
Wish I could make it but I've got to go to Michigan and help my sisters put my dad into assisted living, hes not been doing well since he had a heart attack last Christmas.
Now his kidneys are failing. he just got out of the hospital and went into rehab, but he has already told us that he cant take care of himself anymore and wants to be put into assisted living.
He has a place in Florida and in Michigan so we have to figure out what were going to do about that.

I will drink a couple for you!!!

G

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty sure you can ride at the mountain

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I don't think I'll be making it this year. Having problems with the X.

Jwall

Reaction score
.....what problems are you having... lets get it resolved so you can go. you havnt been in long time. no excuse gator

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright, everyone stop driving their trucks until next Thursday/Friday. We don't need anymore casualties :thumbdown:

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I show up last year and won the big gift. It stated to take oil. Never did in 4 years. Lost 3 quarts of oil in 1500 km over last winter.Not sure if it's the valve guide or oil rings. Compression is good on all 6.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
That sucks Gator! Start another thread an tell the whole story. Let's get it figured out and fixed!

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Alright, everyone stop driving their trucks until next Thursday/Friday. We don't need anymore casualties :thumbdown:

haha no problem. Im taking the wife's corolla to NC tomorrow and wont be driving the truck until next week

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Easy killer....I still want a proper test drive before you blow it up. :biggrin:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm out. Unfortunately I just can't work out the logistics with my brother-in-law's wedding and also the financials of pulling the two trips together at the same time. Sorry guys. I really want to be there - just bad timing this year.

markgt531

Reaction score
wont make it this year :thumbdown::bawling:,i have and appt for yet another procedure for my back injury from 2 years ago with the X left me goin back and forth to the dr as well as procedure one after the other to help with the pain and nothing seems to work, my apologies fellas/ladies...

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Still have a good group confirmed fellas! Sucks to see some drop out, but you all know we're still going to have a great time!!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
droppin like flies..

Happens every year lol

I knew when I found out my brother-in-law's wedding was that weekend that I was probably screwed. Trust me, I'd much rather go to X-Fest. :frown: I really tried to work it out but it was really the cost of both trips that I just couldn't stomach. Too much money to throw down over a span of 3-4 days.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I knew when I found out my brother-in-law's wedding was that weekend that I was probably screwed. Trust me, I'd much rather go to X-Fest. :frown: I really tried to work it out but it was really the cost of both trips that I just couldn't stomach. Too much money to throw down over a span of 3-4 days.

Was nothing against you. It just happens every year lol. Luckily I knew b4 hand that I could not come. So I didn't have to be one of those guys lol. Wishing I could make it too but hopefully next year!!!!

Top Bottom