Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE X-Fest Shirts now thru Wed ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
X-Fest Shirts are up online for ordering! VERY LIMITED TIME TO GETS YOURS so order now. Orders close WEDNESDAY SEPT 30! Pre-orders only this year so place your order online so that we can make sure we have yours at the event.

Order here:
https://www.customink.com/g/azz0-00a9-wjbm

NOTE: The image shown at CustomInk is not accurate. All the white text on the front is not showing up. They will fix the image ASAP. Reference the image below for accurate colors.

NOTE 2: T-Shirt will also include BlackCat Custom logo since they have kindly supported the event. We would also like to thank URD, CravenSpeed, XII Performance and Coupe for supporting X-Fest for another year.

NOTE 3: T-Shirts will be handed out AT THE EVENT. If you end up needing it shipped, it will cost a few bucks more.

XFEST_2015_Board_web.jpg

easts1d3

Reaction score
I just made my order, cant thank you guys enough for putting time aside to make this happen every year! :canada:

True

Reaction score
Ordered mine, looks great guys! Thanks for everything!

30Birdy

Reaction score
I wish someone made a shirt with the truck on it.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ordering closed. These are off to the printer. If you didn't get one, I'm sorry --- we are still sitting on about 20 shirts from last year so just didn't want to sit on more inventory this year. Thanks to all that ordered and you can pick up your shirts at the event!

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom