Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"X-Panels" raffle round 2

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Ok so I've been thinking since its hard to find people who want to pay full price for a set maybe I can sell tickets for a chance to win a set. The chances of winning are unknown at this time but you can buy multiple tickets for a better chance.

The tickets will be $20 each. I would like to have at least 20 people if possible.

The only catch is whoever wins the set of panels will cover the shipping cost.

This will go for a few weeks so everyone can make up their minds. No payment is needed now but once it is then Paypal will be used. Buyer pays any fees or sends as a gift.

Disclaimer--This is a gamble people. You are purchasing tickets that will be drawn for a chance to win a set of $500+ fiberglass door panels for at least $20. If you are fine with the possibility of losing out on $20 then jump on the list. There is no guarantee you will win and if you don't then please don't be sore about it.

I will buy some tickets and once I start collecting payments then I will write your name on the ticket and take a pic of it and post it in this thread so no one thinks there is any favoritism etc of any kind. Everyone will see your ticket numbers so there is nothing hidden. At the time of the drawing if I can figure out to do a public video then it will be made public for all to view. If not then I will still record it and add it to YouTube and post the link to this thread.

All tickets will be in a bag or box and I will have my daughter pic one ticket out and hold it to the camera to announce the winner.

If you are willing to do this then we can get a list going. If you have unpleasant things to say then please be nice and move along.

For those that don't know...these panels fit 05-08 Tacoma access can door panels and require cutting into them and the actual steel door to fit. I have an 09 and bought 08 door panels to put these in my truck.

10244a89.jpg

24f3a37a.jpg

Last edited:

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
raffle? idk theee was a first one! details on how this would work?

GR6RR

Reaction score
buy a raffle ticket. once raffle amount reaches the cost of the product. raffle will start. correct me if Im wrong. hehe

also, who won the first raffle? there should be a thread announcing the winner.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
OP updated with all the info from the original raffle

And Hottacox won the first

Top Bottom