- Jul 30, 2007
- Reaction score
from last thursday....tandem run with Ryan Litteral, Pro-am drifter....if this isnt recent enough, i can get one from last night, once they are uploaded...:top:
pretty sure, nobody can beat this...:crinklehair:
1) No photochops. (shop, yes. chop, no).
2) There's no such thing as a stupid request.
3) Please only post pictures of YOUR X, this way you are the one who had to go out and complete the challenge.
4) Pictures must be taken after the time of the post (Don't go searching for that old pic you took 2 years ago that would fit the challenge. Go get it again)
5) If you are the poster who meets the picture challenge, please put your next request in BOLD and BIGGER font so it's easy to find.
6) Don't duplicate completed challenges. There are plenty of things you can think of to request.
7) When posting at the end of your post put the current challenge so we don't have to scroll through 5 pages of thread trying to find the current challenge.
8) If a picture is in question members can vote on whether or not the picture counts or not. (3 votes determines pass or fail for the challenge. If the picture fails the challenge becomes live again)
9) Try to keep side chat to a minimum.
Looks like we're still looking for an X in motion :top: