Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Picture Game

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully this one lasts a couple hours.....It's supposed to snow today, tonight, and tomorrow.....I'll snap one when I get home :blurock:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Hopefully this one lasts a couple hours.....It's supposed to snow today, tonight, and tomorrow.....I'll snap one when I get home :blurock:

I was thinking the same thing. Just started to snow here so hopefully some stays on the ground and i beat ya to it!!:canada:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I got a pic but can't get er off my phone... Hurry up fellas!

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
100_1154.jpg

Thanks for the point!

Your X with a hot girl in the passenger seat.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Doubt it. Plenty of celebrities all over the place. Doesn't have to be a super movie star. o_O. Radio celebrity, sports, eating guru, tv host, news anchor......the list goes on.

He just raised thr bar. o_O....

SIK X

Reaction score
Doubt it. Plenty of celebrities all over the place. Doesn't have to be a super movie star. o_O. Radio celebrity, sports, eating guru, tv host, news anchor......the list goes on.

He just raised thr bar. o_O....

YEA.... what he said.^^^ :eviltongue: Its a game, and this is the first good challenge...

redarkx

Reaction score
SIK X said:
YEA.... what he said.^^^ :eviltongue: Its a game, and this is the first good challenge...

Sigh..... And speaking of rules. Please follow them and post the current challenge at the bottom of your post. I would do it bigger in font but I am on forum runner and I cannot figure out how to.

Your x with a celebrity (local celebs can count apparently)

BondXII

Reaction score
Dang! Oprah is in town for the Love Town USA crap too. I'll have to track her down.

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
Some one needs to find a card board cut out

JFrame

Reaction score
SIK X: 7 Days have gone by since the posting of your challenge. You have two days to pick a new challenge.

SIK X

Reaction score
Well shit... I heard Obama was in town but they want 10k to get a picture with him. :stupid:
Maybe that challenge was a little too hard. I built some turbo kits for a few of Mario Williams cars about 4 yrs ago, but i thought it would be creepy of me to just show up at his house and try to get a picture with him. I know he'll remember me but it still might be weird. lol.

So ill just pic a new topic..

Your X in motion

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Nah....what's strange about that??? "Hey, I met you once 4 years ago. Take a picture with me. :D"

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
from last thursday....tandem run with Ryan Litteral, Pro-am drifter....if this isnt recent enough, i can get one from last night, once they are uploaded...:top:

pretty sure, nobody can beat this...:crinklehair:

420975_327769463936795_277659825614426_841318_391840987_n.jpg

Top Bottom