Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-R Shift Knobs

Coupe

Reaction score
I am going to make a small run of Shift Balls to add to the Cajun Shift knobs we are getting ready to make.

1. These will be 2 1/8" diameter. The TRD shift ball is 2 1/4". So this will fit in you hand a little better.

Color Options will be:
Black ball with red engraving
Black Ball with blue engraving

Price is $65 shipped.

If you want it weighted, add $10. (9 ~ 10 oz.)
If you want something engraved below the shift pattern (6 characters max.) such as "COUPE", add $10.

2. They will be weighted. They will be between 9 ~ 10 oz when finished. This make the shifter a little quieter and helps making the shifts a little smoother.

These will look like these.
shift7031.jpg

shift7038.jpg

shift7041.jpg

shift6045.jpg

I am looking to get at least 5 people.

0. Coupe, black ball w/red engraving, weighted, with "COUPE" under the shift pattern.

ac281

Reaction score
Sign me up for one Black with Red Engraving, Weighted ball :D

Coupe

Reaction score
0. Coupe, black ball w/red engraving, weighted, with "COUPE" under the shift pattern.
1. ac281, Black Ball w/red engraving, weighted

Clewis333

Reaction score
2. clewis333, Black ball w/ red engraving, weighted, with "XRunner" under the shift pattern

Coupe

Reaction score
2. clewis333, Black ball w/ red engraving, weighted, with "XRunner" under the shift pattern

Coupe

Reaction score
I am asking for money on these. You have until the end of the month to pay me. At that time, I am going to make what I have been paid for.

It takes about 6 weeks to get them made, so be patient with me. I am going to turn the list in to the machinist at one time at the end of the month.

When you send me money, via paypal, be sure to put your screen name on the paypal.

My paypal is jcschoppe@stress.com.

Coupe

Reaction score
2. clewis333, Black ball w/ red engraving, weighted, with "XRunner" under the shift pattern-PAID

Coupe

Reaction score
2. clewis333, Black ball w/ red engraving, weighted, with "XRunner" under the shift pattern-PAID
3. sdxrunner619, black ball with blue engraving, weighted.

Naenia

Reaction score
4. naenia, black ball w/blue engraving, weighted, with "KRUK" under the shift pattern.

Coupe

Reaction score
4. naenia, black ball w/blue engraving, weighted, with "KRUK" under the shift pattern.

Just as a reminder, I need to get paid for these by the end of the month. That is when I place my order with the machinist.

Coupe

Reaction score
No one showed any interest. I am going to put that idea on hold.

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
5. bombsqdman, black ball w/red engraving, weighted, with "TRD" under the shift pattern.

Just sent you the $85 through paypal as well.

Coupe

Reaction score
0. Coupe, black ball w/red engraving, weighted, with "COUPE" under the shift pattern.-PAID
5. bombsqdman, black ball w/red engraving, weighted, with "TRD" under the shift pattern -PAID.

Jwall

Reaction score
people should buy these up. I absolutly love my coupe shift knob (canuck version, weighted, with name) Well worth it and looks classy. Thanks Coupester! :adore:

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
I agree, they look great! I have the white one already, but this looks like it blends better with the interior. I'm all in!

Coupe

Reaction score
0. Coupe, black ball w/red engraving, weighted, with "COUPE" under the shift pattern.-PAID
1. ac281, Black Ball w/red engraving, weighted - PAID
5. bombsqdman, black ball w/red engraving, weighted, with "TRD" under the shift pattern -PAID.

Top Bottom