Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Runner Shift Ball

Coupe

Reaction score
I have been trying to engrave the X-Runner script into a shift ball, but i have not been able to do it successfully. I gave up and made some of these pins.

xrun002.jpg

xrunc010.jpg

xrunc007.jpg

xrunc008.jpg

Then, I molded them into a shiftball. I have made two styles. Style 1 has the emblem on top. Then, clear resin is poured over the emblem. This magnifies the emblem. Then the clear is engraved and the shift pattern "floats" over the emblem. I did this in red & blue.

xrune023.jpg

xrune026.jpg

Style 2, has a traditional shift pattern on top, with two (2) emblems on the sides. I made these in red & blue.

xrune003.jpg

xrund021.jpg

xrun044.jpg

xrunc015.jpg

Both styles are 2 1/4" in diameter. this is the same size as the TRD shift ball. The shiftballs have a brass threaded insert that will fit our shifters. I can not make a smaller ball for this style. I have to make the ball fit the emblem.

Price of either shift ball is $75 shipped to the lower 48 states. Add $5 for Hawaii & PR.

I will let this run to March 1. If we have a minimum of ten, I will give everyone on the list 2 weeks to get their money together. It will take about 6 weeks to make them and ship them to everyone.

I will start a list and see if there is enough interest in doing a group buy. I need at least ten.

0. Coupe, Style 1, Red

dmbfan73

Reaction score
looks killer james! wish i had the equipment to make some of the goods you've been producing. i have an idea, i'll shoot you a pm with the details...

big_dirte

Reaction score
Coupe can you email me the pics of the Blue ones? I am in Iraq and the internet for some reason is blocking the pictures. I am curious to see these and might want one. If they are even close to the quality of the other one that I bought from you I am down. Just need to see a pic first bro.

Dirte

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
is there any way to get a first gen with this gb? cause i still want one of the x-r ones with the shift panter :frown:

xrnnr

Reaction score
hey coupe can we still get custom engravings on these ones ?

Last edited:

Coupe

Reaction score
Coupe can you email me the pics of the Blue ones? I am in Iraq and the internet for some reason is blocking the pictures. I am curious to see these and might want one. If they are even close to the quality of the other one that I bought from you I am down. Just need to see a pic first bro.

Dirte

email sent.

is there any way to get a first gen with this gb? cause i still want one of the x-r ones with the shift panter :frown:

I am retiring the first generation. I do not want to flood the market with one style of shift ball. I want the people that but these to have something a little unique.

Sorry.

hey coupe can we still get custom engravings on these ones ?

I could do it with Style 2, only. It would mean the shift pattern would get smaller. Maxiumum letters would be 7. It would add $15.

Last edited:

PiNkY

Reaction score
Hhhmm I like the 2nd style - any chance of diff. colors? Green to be exact

big_dirte

Reaction score
I am in for the second style in blue Coupe!!! Thanks for the email bro!!!!!

Is the hawaii shipping rate the same for Alaska?

Dirte

Copernicus

Reaction score
Would I be able to jump in here to get the 5 speed knob I asked about in the other thread?

(it would be without the X-Runner plaque and with a name engraved under the shift pattern)

Coupe

Reaction score
0. Coupe, Style 1, Red
1. Big_Dirte, Style 2, Blue

Hhhmm I like the 2nd style - any chance of diff. colors? Green to be exact

The short answer is no.

The long answer is maybe. I have to make a minimum rub of badges a certain color. That number is 100. If I make one with green badges/pins, you will be the only one that buys it. If I get lucky, I might sell 2. The cost would be prohibitive.

I am in for the second style in blue Coupe!!! Thanks for the email bro!!!!!

Is the hawaii shipping rate the same for Alaska?

Dirte

Yes........

Would I be able to jump in here to get the 5 speed knob I asked about in the other thread?

(it would be without the X-Runner plaque and with a name engraved under the shift pattern)

Yes. I will do that for you. Limit your name to 7 characters.

Last edited:

Coupe

Reaction score
0. Coupe, Style 1, Red
2. Xrunnin-it09, style pending, Red

PiNkY

Reaction score
The short answer is no.

The long answer is maybe. I have to make a minimum rub of badges a certain color. That number is 100. If I make one with green badges/pins, you will be the only one that buys it. If I get lucky, I might sell 2. The cost would be prohibitive.
haha I figured that much. Well how about w/ out the pin & just green w/ my name under it?

PiNkY

Reaction score
0. Coupe, Style 1, Red
3. PiNkY - green w/ " PiNkY" ( if possible I want the green to be similiar to my halo's or the monster energy drink )

PiNkY

Reaction score
0. Coupe, Style 1, Red
3. PiNkY - green w/ " PiNkY" ( if possible I want the green to be similiar to my halo's or the monster energy drink
4. CFL2K - red style 1

:top:

Top Bottom