Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-runner with flared fenders.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I found a picture on fb from speed society of a flared fender X-runner. Looks pretty good I think. Not so much the rear fenders though. A little to much for me but the front looks good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,220
Last edited:

Coupe

Reaction score
I am surprised that I have not seen this pic before.

Cool that they did it, but I am not a fan of the rear.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Ya the rear is a bit much but the front looks good. If they did the same to the rear as they did to the front it would much cleaner imo

Redline

Reaction score
This one of those things you have to see in person....i wasnt a fan at first until i seen it for myself at SEMA. This truck was in the Toyo booth & the paint on this thing is gorgeous it puts the RR color to shame!!

His wheel setup is 19x14 , 19 x 16 freaking awesome!!!!! :rockon:

Redline

Reaction score
There was alot of work into this front and rear widened. I seen some of his progress work and been following him and this guy is always thinking outside the box which i can appreciate . these were on xr owners on FB

Attachments

• 70418.jpg
    70418.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 512
  • 72075.jpg
    72075.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 984
  • 73099.jpg
    73099.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 579

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
Looks like a dually lol at least make it proportioned :ahhhhh: I like the paint tho but I think he forgot to paint the front grill and hood scoop :hmmmm2:

darthyota

Reaction score
no its just a stance queen that he goes to shows with personally i would have done a ride body like the trd x-runner concept and them done a rocket bunny style over fender/flare so the back end didn't look like he just slapped a megacab style dually fender on it

Last edited:

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I love the front end of the trd X. It's sexy as hell. I thought a member owned it for a while or something. I'm not a fan of the all show no go.

Redline

Reaction score
But does he even race it?!

I spoke to him at SEMA and he told me he used to do the 1/8th mile. He has the TRD SC & he said he's going to do shift sector airplane strip drag races. I guess he has something crazy for next year that his xr will be at 700hp.

My respects to this guy his xr has gone above and beyond anything i have seen here on XRU from paint / wheels / Sparco interior/ Suspension - this guy has some MAD money into his build. What amazed me was his wheels 9" Lips :blurock:

It kinda looks odd in the picture but up close & personal it looks gorgeous :rock::rock:

i screen shotted this picture

Attachments

• 75608.jpg
    75608.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:

Redline

Reaction score
no its just a stance queen that he goes to shows with personally i would have done a ride body like the trd x-runner concept and them done a rocket bunny style over fender/flare so the back end didn't look like he just slapped a megacab style dually fender on it

I've seen that before but thats only like 2" wider that stock. Would you really consider that "wide body" ??

Im not going to criticize because i havent done anything near that.....props to him to trying to make it happen, he made something out of nothing. Now you tell me.. Can you do that? Or have done something out of the box?

Im not trying to be negative...but everyone has their comments but have they actually gone out and tried it for themselves? probably not

justin13703

Reaction score
Personally, I absolutely hate that yellow Trd xrunner. I think it's hideous lol. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

And yeah, the red truck has A LOT of money into it. Just makes me wonder how much of it was from members he ripped off on here. I got a box from him, and was lucky enough to be one of the ones that received mine, and it was a nice box. But he did some people dirty on here. Straight up stole money from a bunch of people.

Redline

Reaction score
Personally, I absolutely hate that yellow Trd xrunner. I think it's hideous lol. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

And yeah, the red truck has A LOT of money into it. Just makes me wonder how much of it was from members he ripped off on here. I got a box from him, and was lucky enough to be one of the ones that received mine, and it was a nice box. But he did some people dirty on here. Straight up stole money from a bunch of people.

I was curious and i looked his name up on here and all his threads and after "subbin recovery thread" he was still on here for quite some time..... i read the recovery thread and no means does he have the means to steal but make it right with the members on here. If he "stole" im sure he wouldve just ran with the money & not made an attempt to make things right with memebers. :hmmmm2:

theres no way the boxes wouldve contributed to his build....he has some serious dough into this thing! :adore:

i actually asked him if he was on XRU and he told me he was... He did mention the boxes and how it went horrible, the boxes got damaged in a water leak and damaged the boxes and he had to pay out of pocket to fix them but never stole. He was a cool dude too.... I loved his R1 concepts BBK .... bigger and better than TRD...pure sex!

im sure if he wouldve stole legal actions wouldve been taken......

just giving my opinion:top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I met Chuy several times and have his Subbin box.
Nice guy and great box! Too bad things went bad after the leak.

Top Bottom