XFest 2015

fuseaku

I'll be within 12hrs drive on NH.....I'm not going to plan something I can't reasonably drive to myself...lol

Right on! Totally understandable... that being said, and just confirming, there's still not a location locked down yet correct?

easts1d3

I will be coming for sure this year, Jill wont be coming with me though.
She will be 7 months along at that time.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
If it happens to be at Deep Creek Lake and I decide to come with out an X-Runner. Do I get to pick you up at the airport again ?

True

Just need where and when, and I should be there. Looking forward to it per usual, seems like forever since last years.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
If it happens to be at Deep Creek Lake and I decide to come with out an X-Runner. Do I get to pick you up at the airport again ?

No we're going to make him actually take the damn thing out of the garage before he sells it :eviltongue:

easts1d3

Haha not with how low the Canadian dollar is right now !

It seems like you guys really want my wife to come to xfest :hmmmm2:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Some guy doesn't have enough middle fingers for another guy! :eviltongue: :bird: I'm working on it fawker

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Hey look still nothing AT ALL. Gonna be planned so late that nobody will be able to go. EPIC FAIL HERE HAMPSTER

RUBIN 2016!!! For Prez

easts1d3

Hoping for a date on xfest 2015 soon....
We are setting a date for a baby shower in September and it would suck to fall on the same weekend.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
I promise I'm trying guys. Contrary to what Duane thinks, I've got a lot going on. :rofl: I'm still shooting for the weekend after labor day.