Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRunners on Norfolk Naval Base

Clewis333

Reaction score
I keep on seeing other X Runners on Norfolk Naval Base. Just wondering if any of them are on XRU. Some one in a BSP with nice rims. bone stock SWB. and a couple others. i'm the RR Xrunner with Toyota Devil horn insignia and red angel eyes/Blue devil eyes. get in touch! we need to get a meet going in the area:top:
-Lewis

Gadget

Reaction score
That area had one of the highest concentrations of XRunners there was.

The VA Beach XRunner group was very active, but seems to have slowed down a bit.

You could make an effort to re-energize the group. I know there are still a lot of XRunners in that area.

G

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
We are always around. Kids and life have takin over a lot to most of us. We do need a meet. Prob after x feat or spring 14

Gadget

Reaction score
What happened to Inked Runner?? Have not heard from him in a LONG time.

G

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
i'm going to drop him a line on FB. See what he's up to....

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
They are just a bunch of old, washed up farts now I hear.

757Xrunner

Reaction score
new to the site, but i work on norfolk naval at times i have an 08 RR

Clewis333

Reaction score
we need to start a meet in the area. i know this used to be a very active area. i would like for that to start again. probably after the crazy season is over though.:blurock:

Edgeman

Reaction score
we need to start a meet in the area. i know this used to be a very active area. i would like for that to start again. probably after the crazy season is over though.:blurock:

Tough to break away until after the first of the year. I'm up for a few "meet & greets", dinners, tech sessions, etc.

757Xrunner

Reaction score
lmk when you guys wanna meet im usually available anyday of the week after 230 and free on the weekends

Top Bottom