Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your Best X picture!

Murderface

Reaction score
DSC_0397sig.jpg

Donny do u have a notch or are u laying axle on frame?

toyota_rod

Reaction score

Attachments

• bestpic.jpg
    bestpic.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 201
  • bestpic2.jpg
    bestpic2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 189

bigdreams

Reaction score
this pic was taken a couple months ago in Savannah, GA. it's not my most recent pics. wait until i get my truck back from the body shop. i'll post pics again

Attachments

• 678.jpg
    678.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 199

bangbang

Reaction score
this is the best one for now. more to come in the future

Attachments

• IMAG0016.jpg
    IMAG0016.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 177

X_Less

Reaction score
The only decent picture I have right now... I didn't try to make it look all pretty, I was showing a co-worker the powers of a DSLR (how it can make a dark area look brighter with a longer shutter speed)... Which is why the truck is kind of out of focus...

bimmmmmah007.jpg

Murderface

Reaction score
^^^what tha FAWK is hanging off ur bumper ROFL!

Anyways here's my best X pic, under the hood of course. What ur looking at is a TRD blower with a URD 2.825" pulley, NST Overdrive S/C pulleys(10+psi), AEM StageII Si intake, JBA 1 5/8" primary long tube headers, APR X-1,APR 7th injector and URD 668cc primary injectors.
f41f529b.jpg

bigdreams

Reaction score
Hey xrun09blueNY, sorry dude. But I'm going to have to agree with ChristDenied. I know, it's your truck and you can do to it what you want. But I'm not really digging it either. It get's a big :thumbdown: in my book and probably a lot of others' books too. Saw your other pics... :ahhhhh:Camper shell... Chrome rear bumper step... What's the point of the bull bar and bumper step bro? Even at stock ride height, the rear bumper sits low enough that you don't need a step. Honestly, your truck reminds me of a train

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Hey xrun09blueNY, sorry dude. But I'm going to have to agree with ChristDenied. I know, it's your truck and you can do to it what you want. But I'm not really digging it either. It get's a big :thumbdown: in my book and probably a lot of others' books too. Saw your other pics... :ahhhhh:Camper shell... Chrome rear bumper step... What's the point of the bull bar and bumper step bro? Even at stock ride height, the rear bumper sits low enough that you don't need a step. Honestly, your truck reminds me of a train

I thought the same thing until I seen that he was from NY. They are complete douches about parking there. It doesn't look great but it would look better than a broken front end. :ahhhhh:

Top Bottom