Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your vehicle as it sits now........

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
img_0264-1-jpg.1643

chatt x

Reaction score
^Wow! Those guys weren't playin around! How's it driving? Any complaints?

easts1d3

Reaction score
^Wow! Those guys weren't playin around! How's it driving? Any complaints?

No complaints so far! i hope it stays that way haha
and it drives good, the motor mounts made a big differance

Tunedx

Reaction score
No complaints so far! i hope it stays that way haha
and it drives good, the motor mounts made a big differance

I hope u ordered OEM mounts. Learned the hard way with my wifes engine swap where I decided to cheap out and go with aftermarket mounts. Engine vibrated so bad that u could feel it in the steer wheel

easts1d3

Reaction score
I hope u ordered OEM mounts. Learned the hard way with my wifes engine swap where I decided to cheap out and go with aftermarket mounts. Engine vibrated so bad that u could feel it in the steer wheel

Oh really?
I got anchor brand mounts so they're non oem
I find it to be a lot better now, drivetrain doesn't torque as much when I shift or left off the throttle

Aw10tacoma

Reaction score
this is my DD now and hopefully going to find an Xrunner for sale soon!

Attachments

• IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 141

Aw10tacoma

Reaction score
Nice mods, you have the best color IMOP!

thanks! i like the color and when i was in the market 3yrs ago this was the only one in the mgm so i took it but i would have like a 4door for more room in the cab but oh well.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
thanks! i like the color and when i was in the market 3yrs ago this was the only one in the mgm so i took it but i would have like a 4door for more room in the cab but oh well.

My next purchase after I pay off the X will be a MGM OR DC :blurock:

KrazyIvan

Reaction score
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures, but here are my current (running) vehicles...

2012 XR...

PHOTO_20140620_124346_zpsb4fee9fc.jpg

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T TT

PHOTO_20140509_190847_zps995805fa.jpg

1998 Subaru Legacy Outback

PHOTO_20140512_200204_zpsb579b2cc.jpg

KrazyIvan

Reaction score
The Stealth look awesome, have always loved them!

Thanks! You don't know how happy it makes me to (very rarely) hear that and not spend 30 minutes explaining what the car is or why I put money into it. :clap: It was always my favorite out of the 90's Japanese performance cars.

Right now I am saving my pennies for coilovers, sway bars, carbon fiber drive shaft, tint and minor body/paint work...and then it will be complete (until I save up more money :laugh:).

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Thanks! You don't know how happy it makes me to (very rarely) hear that and not spend 30 minutes explaining what the car is or why I put money into it. :clap: It was always my favorite out of the 90's Japanese performance cars.

Right now I am saving my pennies for coilovers, sway bars, carbon fiber drive shaft, tint and minor body/paint work...and then it will be complete (until I save up more money :laugh:).

I am very aware of them, I am a Mopar guy even though I am addicted to the x-runner, I have tried to buy one a few times but they have all been molested to the point i wouldn't want touch one after all the abuse. One of these days I might put a better effort into finding a decent one. My last car in between X-Runners was 2008 CaliberSRT4

KrazyIvan

Reaction score
I am very aware of them, I am a Mopar guy even though I am addicted to the x-runner, I have tried to buy one a few times but they have all been molested to the point i wouldn't want touch one after all the abuse. One of these days I might put a better effort into finding a decent one. My last car in between X-Runners was 2008 CaliberSRT4

Oh tell me about it! I finally got lucky and found my example. Dead bone stock after 166k miles :laugh: Fixed (almost) all mechanical issues, left the power stock and focused on brakes, handling, cooling and general reliability.

And if you are Mopar guy, you should like my current company/work car (I want Challenger 392 Scat Pack as my next purchase) :smile:

PHOTO_20141105_195243_zpsb8eee667.jpg

Top Bottom