Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

20 inch Japan Wheels

McDingalings

Reaction score
Must give props to the nicest swb XR I've seen in Hawaii so far. Btw thanks again for the nst crank pulley ;)

I<3JDM

Reaction score
Must give props to the nicest swb XR I've seen in Hawaii so far. Btw thanks again for the nst crank pulley ;)

Lol you made it here! Lmao no ways theres other swbs out there that look fresh to death-eXtenzeHi, AbunaiXR and shook are one of my many fav's.
Yeah np so did you install it yet?

eXtenzeHi

Reaction score
Lol you made it here! Lmao no ways theres other swbs out there that look fresh to death-eXtenzeHi, AbunaiXR and shook are one of my many fav's.

Appreciate the love bro! But I agree you have one of the nicest blues out there. I love the new wheels matches the truck nicely. Should definitely run some spacers on there :top:

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
Thanks man. Ever since the toyota decided to do away with SWB, our race has started to dwindle. haha

I just purchased these spacers for my stock rims. Ill let you know how they go. Might have to paint them or something before I install. haha

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A7I380O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

Last edited:

shook

Reaction score

Cool, thanks man. :top:

Top Bottom