Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2007 swb s/c x v.s. 2002 Mach 1 Mustang V8

kfxpro32

Reaction score
so i was runnin through town the other day and came to a light with a black mach 1 with a hot blonde ridin shotgun...sittin there he revved his motor and took off on green.. so i rolled up next to him at the next light rolled down my window and asked if he really wanted to be embarrased and he just laughed... so i told him alright meet me tonight and we will run em... so needless to say he showed up right on time and hot headed with his girl... we took it down to a little side road and had my buddy flag the race... we took off and i had a bad shift into second and he jumped out about four lengths on my mess up... but i came back and beat him by a truck length.... he left embarrased and i left with 50 bucks in my wallet

07SWB

Reaction score
uhmmm you should have been able to DESTROY him.

I can take a 99-04 GT stang without a problem on the freeway.. from a dig its hard for me to keep up but i dont lose by more than a car if at all.

Sub Zero

Reaction score
Nice job. I love mustangs, but he should have known better. His engine is only 600ccs bigger than ours, plus youre supercharged. What an idiot. Nice job on the kill.:top:

kfxpro32

Reaction score
uhmmm you should have been able to DESTROY him.

I can take a 99-04 GT stang without a problem on the freeway.. from a dig its hard for me to keep up but i dont lose by more than a car if at all.

i woulda destroyed him if i wouldn't have screwed myself trying to catch second it was my first race with a s/s on and it kinda screwed me up but i still won

kfxpro32

Reaction score
i've also done pulls with a couple 350z and have beat them in highway pulls... turbo'd celica.... cobalt ss.... easy meat right there.. just got back from the track and i can't get faster then 14.4 need smaller pully, headers and full exhaust... then i will be ready to eat

eXuser01

Reaction score
are you sure it was a mach1 :dontknow: i think they were only made 03-04 and they ran 13.2 stocks its a modify cobra motor im not trying to bust your bubble but if it was a regular 4.6 sohc you would destroy him lol

jdoggy

Reaction score
hell who cares nice kill. should of took his woman with his money...........

kfxpro32

Reaction score
mebbe it was newer i just did a guess on body style i wasn't sure.... but yea it was definately a mach 1.... it don't matter what you drive... but how you drive it.... trac. bars are definately on my list of mods just the truckin industry is really hurtin right now so i can't afford it right now... and bout the woman, yea i wish she woulda jumped in with me the swb really turns the ladies heads.. especially when i've got my 22's on cruisin around

BoominTaco

Reaction score
Das how you show um what tacos is all about.....Nuttin but killaz

Top Bottom