Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2007 X-Runner LOADED for sale!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
lolol gadget wants the X1 to make a customer shut up cuz APR is taking forever to make more. NICE!

Just so everyone knows, Doug will have the only set of CF engine bay parts available..

Hopefully they will be comming my way Monday!!!:biggrin:

ntinhri

Reaction score
Sounded like truck was about to be sold, now your parting it out?

5000XD

Reaction score
Just asking. How much for the TRD BBK? And do you have some recent pictures of it?

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Sounded like truck was about to be sold, now your parting it out?

Was good to be sold, ended up not being sold.

I dont want to hold it forever so there will be a part out this weekend, i will get a lot more money doing it that way regardless I suppose.

Scarface

Reaction score
I totally want in on this!!!! Make a list please!!! Lets see what we got???

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
People calling dibs without a price :rolleyez:

Super Werty

Reaction score
I knew this truck would never make it down the 1/4 mile:laugh:

07SWB

Reaction score
thats okay Will, the new vehicle will make it down the track in a wheel stand...

Chirstdenied, you got a set of CF eyelids? i dont even remember all the people that bought them lol All i know is Miguel(xtoplinex) had the first set of stoner eyelids and i had the first set of angry lids.. which are now on a long traveled 06 4x4 dubcab on 35's lol

xmoney jr

Reaction score
dang i wish i had the money to drop it right in front of u cause i would in a heart beat
but i hope the sells gos to plan

Murderface

Reaction score
Chirstdenied, you got a set of CF eyelids? i dont even remember all the people that bought them lol All i know is Miguel(xtoplinex) had the first set of stoner eyelids and i had the first set of angry lids.. which are now on a long traveled 06 4x4 dubcab on 35's lol

Ya but only cause a member on here never installed them and i was at the right place at the right time. Think his screen name was WayneX or something like that. I also bought his S/S redline hood struts all at a slammin price too!

Which ones do i have? And yes i know the hood is open
61bd8557.jpg

Last edited:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Its just a multiport rail extension i put together that bolts onto the blower to allow outputs for nitrous and sensors

you already know what I want...:biggrin:

would I need that multiport rail extension for my nexus gauges? if so I want dibs on that as well...:top:

07SWB

Reaction score
you have the angry eyes. Those are part of the 2nd generation ones with the 2x2 carbon weave. Its a little more pronounced than normal CF.

I dont remember selling them to you thats why i was a little confused. Wayne was one of the first to get the 2x2 weave though:top: Ofcourse, that was after i had the prototype set on my truck.

Top Bottom