Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finally!!!!

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Wow......I hate being deployed, but if there was anything good that could ever come out of this it has got to be finally paying off the X :rockon:

I officially no longer have any bills what so ever for the next month and a half or so, until I get back to Hawaii and have to find a place to live :hmmmm2:

So whats next??? I'm going to bank my next few pay checks and possibly be the next XR on the F/I list.
I guess we'll have to wait and see.........:biggrin:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
congrats zac...:top:

I know how you feel with having your truck paid off...such a relief and weight lifted off your shoulders...

thanks again for fighting for us...I know words can't describe how thankful we all are...glad to hear you going back home...

eat some poke, dried aku, manapuas and many more local plate lunches for me...maybe i'll be meeting up with you guys later this summer...at least that's the plans...

TRD-X

Reaction score
Yeah glad your back home!:top: My friend is coming home from Iraq next week too. "Home mod" FTW

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Local boy done good!
Thanks for serving and get back safe. :top:

Top Bottom