Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Front mount turbo for sale

bangbang

Reaction score
soooo when i get this turbo and start installing it i will prob be asking a lot of questions toon714 already knows ive been asking him a lot of questions already and i dont even have it yet (my bad bro). this will be the first vehicle i will have that is any form of boosted. so newb questions to come about the turbo. bear with me pliz. already started reading over and over again toons build thread

Last edited:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
so you bought this kit? sweet!

JImmy what are you doing with you valve body upgrade?

Woo thank god somebody got it.....cant give that to the dealer... A toon twin...

soooo when i get this turbo and start installing it i will prob be asking a lot of questions toon714 already knows ive been asking him a lot of questions already and i dont even have it yet (my bad bro). this will be the first vehicle i will have that is any form of boosted. so newb questions to come about the turbo. bear with me pliz. already started reading over and over again toons build thread

Dude your in good hands. Your gonna love that kit just take your time learn it and install it well. Its gonna blow your mind away. That turbo is beautiful its gonna spool up so fast u wont want nothing less.

Last edited:

bangbang

Reaction score
Woo thank god somebody got it.....cant give that to the dealer... A toon twin...

Dude your in good hands. Your gonna love that kit just take your time learn it and install it well. Its gonna blow your mind away. That turbo is beautiful its gonna spool up so fast u wont want nothing less.

yup im getting it just got a lil more time in the sandbox. so that gives me time to learn a lot. im on page 33 of toons build haha i got a long way to go but im getting more excited ever page. thanks

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
yup im getting it just got a lil more time in the sandbox. so that gives me time to learn a lot. im on page 33 of toons build haha i got a long way to go but im getting more excited ever page. thanks

If you haven't already, edit your account features so that you can read more than ten posts per page. It makes things flow much better.

Also, since you are in Ft. Hood, you are only a few hours from my place. So I offer to you the aid of my services and a place to stay if the install takes more than one day.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Only feels right. Plus, I have had my hand in almost every part of this kit. So I am quite familiar with it.

bangbang

Reaction score
ill do that im on page 44 :rockon: and im freaking anxious. depending on how they are when we get back i might take you up on that offer since i only know a few people in the area that know what they are doing. i can figure anything out but help is something i wont refuse. torspd since i have been on this forum which is a lil over a year, i think, i see you helping ppl all the time with advice hands on and everything. i dont even know you and you are offering help and your home. you are a good guy you cant find that to often. thank you.

bangbang

Reaction score
hell yea just got down reading toons build :adore:dam you all went through a lot to get this thing running. my eyes hurt haha.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Took a lot. Took finding the right tuner. Took trying things that were theoretical and finally Not giving a F* to test them.
Toon knows what I mean in that last comment. ;)

Took a lot of solid knowledge and implementation. Now it is a solid working/performing kit. :top: Prides me very much, since I had so much a part to play in it. Like all of the lessons learned in mine, went into Toon's to make it problem free. It is a beautiful and beautifully performing piece of construction.

With Toon's strict attention to detail, this kit has made many people wide eyed. :top:

bangbang

Reaction score
yea it shows. you all did an awesome job. im still waiting on a email from pro efi so i can get the harness made. then ill be ordering a fuel pump and gauges so when i get back ill have everything to go. i do need a bit of advice. when i get back i will have a week maybe two before i go on leave. should i install it before or after leave. for leave i was thinking bout driving to boston i dont know if that is a good idea driving with a newly installed turbo or should i wait till i come back from leave. i could take leave and stay in the area for a week or so then go or i can come back early. ideas?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
After a road trip. Don't want to take the premier voyage with out smaller trips first. Make sure all is well first.

bangbang

Reaction score
yea thats what i was thinking just wanted to get your advice. thanks. or depending on how much tickets are i can do the install and then just fly to boston. ill know more when i actually find out the days

so far tickets are cheaper well see bout the car ill have to rent.

Last edited:

Toon714

Reaction score
Ask as many questions u like bro.
Ill answer them all for u. :)

I want u to feel.comfortable buying my kit and not worry.
Kuz I know this kit is solid.

And thank you mark for offering bangbang the help to onstall the kit. :top:
Always looking out for a brotha. :top:
and mark knows this kit as good as I do. He fixed all the vaccum leaks I had and etc. ;)

Yes sir. This kit took alot of time and effort to get this thing done.
I finally acommplish getting it tuned on the 09+ 1gr. :)
sad to let this kit go. All I can say is once u pop the hood. Its super eye candy!

bangbang

Reaction score
thanks i dont know if you got my pm,s i sent a couple cause i kept thinking of stuff to ask

yea i have no doubt that this is top notch i ask questions because i dont know enough and i like learning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom