Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GAUGES ?

absolut

Reaction score
Hey guys, wat is the best gauges out there? i heard some people say nexus. Im trying to get a supercharger soon and i also wanted to know wat i really need for it besides the boost gage.
thanks alot.

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
I had nexus boost and afr and loved them. I'm selling them if you are interested. Along with my supercharger and x1.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Nexus are cool gauges, I have some and love them. But they are pricey. If you have the budget for them great. But there are plenty of other good gauges out there that will do the same job for much less.
If you don't already have a wideband AFR gauge that should be number one on the list. Number 2 I would say is fuel pressure.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I autox with my truck and hae heard of too many people having issues loosing oil pressure and sucking up air as it sloshes to one side of the pan, that being said I put afr as first priority, oil pressure second then fuel pressure, boost, oil temp/water temp then egt and volts.... Everybody has their preference but that is the root I am heading

rennurx

Reaction score
I always used glowshift , I'll have to post a pic for u then! Loved them!

redarkx

Reaction score
I'm looking at doing glow shift as well. Like being able to do the different colors. Can match for now and then when I change my dash and interior lighting I can change the gauges too.

rennurx

Reaction score
the elites are nice too, i had the blue digital in my subaru, and i have the red digital with a few of the elites in my mr2.. im a little gauge happy haha..

gauges5.jpg

gauges4.jpg

gauges3.jpg

gauges2.jpg

gauges.jpg

2222.jpg

Last edited:

redarkx

Reaction score
lol... gauge happy? nah, just well a well informed driver.

Reaction score
Where is the gauge for the landing gear position? I see the second one is the altitude :laugh:

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
Just a side note my nexus ones change to 6 different colors and can record and play back.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Ya, thats choke gauges!!! Theres prob a gauge to let u know if another gauge goes off

X-Caliber

Reaction score
You can never have enough information. I like your fabwork!

Top Bottom