Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GOD I hate my EX

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
Not worth my time, my buddy is hooking me up so I dont have to pay the deductable and everythings getting fixed with no problems. Plus theres no actually proof, its all he said she said. Once im through with moving im getting a security camera and a light w/ motion sensor put under the roof right outside of the garage so if I happen to leave it in the driveway one night and something happens, im covered :top:

speed_raca7

Reaction score
wow thats insane.. never mess with a mans vehicle. that woulda led to a pile of ashes where her house used to be if that was me.

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
Duuuuuude I miss my X!!!!! Its been in the shop since last saturday :(

Oh, and I got some decent pics of the damage. Ill post them up when I get home.

Last edited:

rich017

Reaction score
My ex knows not to **** with my truck. I got pissed when she tried to put her feet on my dashboard in my old truck. (97 with 205k)

But look on the bright side. You will be happy as hell when you get your truck back

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
well, when we were dating she knew not to mess with my truck when i first got it. so i think thats why she went after it.

update: im going out of town again for work, so pics will come on wednesday

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Sorry to hearthat bro!

If you have witnesses that will vouch that she (X GF) vandalized your car, why don't you go after her? I would do everything that I could to F her back...I'm vendictive like that though.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Girls... my x stop txting me about time! i had to tell her to **** off!

Last edited by a moderator:

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Ya some chics are seriously messed, I had an ex once trying to pin her & some other guys twin babies on me, But i've heard of guys doing damage to ex gf's vehicles also, and I even had a step brother (by marriage, not blood) who was jealous of my new Camaro and constantly vandalize it, once by smashing the glass T-Tops.

I also thought it was the area I lived in, years later I ran into an old friend of his who told me it was my step bro all that time damaging my car. His family is no longer a part of my family and he moved to another city, but last I heard, karma got him real good in life, :rock: so I never bothered getting revenge.

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
I would go after her, but I found out my ex did it over the phone with her friend. And theres no actual proof, if I try to go after her, the cops/judge will look at it as 'he said she said' and laugh at me. BTW, cant find my camera :(

rich017

Reaction score
Take a dump in a paper bag on her doorstep and light it

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
What? and leave DNA evidence?! He'd mess around and get an arson charge :laugh:

... use doggy doo instead :smile:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
you could always put a couple rounds in her car....but thats only a wetdream....There isn't much you could do without stooping to her level. It sucks to say, but I hate nasty skank hoes that do **** like that. It really sets a fire off in my head and well just makes me want to go ape****. Im just glad your x is getting fixed bro, and a camera is definitely a smart investment :top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
:rofl: ... Guilty before the crime was ever committed. Hell, put the dog shid in there and I bet I still get blamed for it :laugh:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
It's ok sean, like good ole chris rock said.... ODB couldnt have possibly done all those crimes.....Coolio did some of that ish....same rule should apply for you! So have at it brother! :rockon::aetsch:

DJmckay

Reaction score
im not gonna lie when i was around 15 i guess we used to bomb cars and houses with eggs and stuff and then my X got egged i was CRAZY pissed but then when i finally chilled out i remembered that i did it to so it was like Karma was getting me back. but when someone else does it as a direct threat over something stupid like another girl or guy, then payback is a Bitch:motz:anyways sorry to hear about your situation bro. i hope you can get it painted the color you want

Last edited by a moderator:

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
and a camera is definitely a smart investment :top:

I have a good camera, just cant find it. I just got done moving so I gatta find it :frown:

Or have Sean take the dump in the bag:laugh:

Blaming the black guy FTW:rofl::rofl:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sean...can you do me a favor :biggrin: .....? :laugh:

i hope you can get it painted the color you want

Oh ya, I have a surprise coming :top:

Top Bottom