Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got a new ride(Fiancee)

blastap

Reaction score
She had a pile of $%&@ mustang v6 since 03. I hated everything about this car. This last tuesday was the last straw. She said it makes a squeak noise when you start it, So i pull the belt off and it is dry rotted and the idler pulleys are also junk. Replace those and still squeaks.....Pull the belt and i'll be damned if it still squeaks! So at this point I made the call. I have worked on this pile for 7 years now, I absolutely hate driving or riding in it. Found this car on thursday 2008 Infinity g37S coupe. 27,000 miles black leather, auto , never been smoked in and has back seats for our pup!

e67888fd.jpg

My truck is an official garage queen, I drive my old truck to work and this when we are both home. Let the miles stay off my X for good!

Super Werty

Reaction score
Very nice man! Now how fast does it go around the clovers?:blurock::laugh:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Nice. Take her on tha clovers n report back

Coupe

Reaction score
I thought for a minute, you got a new Fiancee.

Nice ride!

TRD-X

Reaction score
Nice ride Cuzz! :hitit: btw I see you got the cool color.:biggrin:

B-runner

Reaction score
very nice ride. cant wait to see what youll do to it.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
That is one sick ride for the wifey bro. But can you keep from modding her car now :hmmmm2:

blastap

Reaction score
lol @ the clover comments, I think we are gonna leave it stock. I really like the stock wheels but some wheel spacers and some springs wont hurt right,lol.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Good god. It is about time! I was wondering how long it would take. I remember the first time that i met you almost three years ago, you were cursing that old clunker. Lol. I am sure that Camille is really happy now. Nice ride. A worthy one at that. :top:

Scarface

Reaction score
Real nice. I blew my chance at driving one... darn.

Top Bottom