Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grill Clip

Tunedx

Reaction score
Looking for clip the sits on the inside of the headlight mount which the grill clips into. I'm not looking for the male side of the clip thats mounted on the grill but the female side that is clipped on the inside of the headlight. I checked the dealer and they don't have a listing for this part. I'm not sure if it only comes complete with the headlight housing but my 09 headlights don't have it. Is there a difference between the 09 and 07 grill mounting hardware?

Anyone have these clips please? Also looking for reflector bowls?

Shoot me a PM

X-roller

Reaction score
Yep.... Hard to come by.... unless you buy some headlights.

07bspXR

Reaction score
are they the black plastic clips that the grill clips to?? I belive there are 2- 1 on each side???

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I ordered these from my dealer they aren;t cheap at $8 a pop but I ordered an extra one when I got it, I will look for it and either hook you up with it and/or give you the part number to tell your dealer they are morons!! lol

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
ok so I am not sure what number is the actual part number there is a section on the top left of the label and its 177-25-07F and in the white section beside it is another number 53145-12010 hope that helps, I will take pics tomorrow and post em to make more sense if you need em

Tunedx

Reaction score
ok so I am not sure what number is the actual part number there is a section on the top left of the label and its 177-25-07F and in the white section beside it is another number 53145-12010 hope that helps, I will take pics tomorrow and post em to make more sense if you need em

Thks appreciate the help brother

are they the black plastic clips that the grill clips to?? I belive there are 2- 1 on each side???

Yeah 1 on each headlight. Male clip mounted on the grill and female on the inside corner of the headlight

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe this is the clip your after bro...
DSCN3909.jpg

Tunedx

Reaction score
Almost on the same page here. I'm after the clip that sits on the inside headlight. The clip in the pic clips into another clip. Doesn't it? Can u take a pic?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I will take some more pics in the morning when i get some sleep lol I have been working like a maniac for this long weekend

Top Bottom